Jackson State vs. Southern: Game Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOY IM LITTLE NERVOUS COACHING STARTING TO GET SUSPECT:shame:

It's not your coaching. The difference in this half is that we have not had turnovers. If JSU limits our turnovers, we gonna win by 2-3 TD's. We are just that much more talented than SUcks.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Southern is introuble without Landry. Woody done took the passing out of the game and went to the run. I don't blame him for that. But, I want to know why he kept throwing it in the area of the field that I know George is playing anyway.

SU better buckle down or they will lose this one. That delay run that they were doing last week might be the thing to get some forward progress.

jsu can just pound the ball and run the clock. Possibly pick up another TD. But if they let Jimmy try to throw. :smh:

Jaymar Johnson is running those punts, Big Babie!!!!!!!!!!

Oliver manage this series. Keep your head in the game and score. Give it to Haw and Giles and let them run it in.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Southern is introuble without Landry. Woody done took the passing out of the game and went to the run. I don't blame him for that. But, I want to know why he kept throwing it in the area of the field that I know George is playing anyway.

SU better buckle down or they will lose this one. That delay run that they were doing last week might be the thing to get some forward progress.

jsu can just pound the ball and run the clock. Possibly pick up another TD. But if they let Jimmy try to throw. :smh:

As long as we don't turn the ball over, SU can go into the locker room.

Man, I hope we can hear the BOOM when it is time to say "GO HOME". :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back