Jackson State vs. Southern: Game Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
SU has already won this game, JSU is handing it to them. and SU knows they can throw against JSU at will.:shame:

Coaching is suspect

Very! Oliver should have taken the knee after we first stopped them on 4th down. I blame that on Oliver, Comegy and Woody. Woody foremost, because he called the damn play. :shame:

And Mike please leave this thread with that nonsense. You jump on everything about JSU when you get the chance. :shame:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Even if the play was called you don't just throw the ball into a crowd. He could've thrown the ball away. There was still time to do atleast two plays after that.

And this I agree with. Throw the ball out the back of the endzone instead of in a crowd.

Ok, let's take this kickoff all the way back. These guys (mostly Oliver) needs to come out real focus. They need to attack the same part of the field that they did in the 1st half when Chris was wide open.

They also need to let Haw and Giles run wild. It seems that they cant stop the running game, so let's run them into the ground.

Very! Oliver should have taken the knee after we first stopped them on 4th down. I blame that on Oliver, Comegy and Woody. Woody foremost, because he called the damn play. :shame:

And Mike please leave this thread with that nonsense. You jump on everything about JSU when you get the chance. :shame:

Dude, you just upset right now. But, I don't jump on anything about jsu. Last time I said anything about you guys was when you guys played TxSU. So what are you smokin'? You got me mixed up with someone else.

I'm just sitting at RFK stadium trying to past the time wihile these folks do DC United soccer game. Just so happen yall playing and I'm listening. All the while Jimmy Oliver is throwing to Southern. :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
These boys needs to see that they are better than Southern. They should know that they can win this game without all these mental mistakes.

I'm just sitting at RFK stadium trying to past the time wihile these folks do DC United soccer game. Just so happen yall playing and I'm listening. All the while Jimmy Oliver is throwing to Southern. :lol:

INTERCEPTION SOUTHERRRRRRRRRRRN!

Uh, is this the kid who didn't want to shake hands at the toss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back