Jackson State vs Southern Game Updates: 6:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required
man, THEE Scottlandville Take Over was a success. I had a damn blast yesterday. Go Tigers! It was so much shit talking all day from tailgate up until kickoff from su fans they just knew this was their year to get their “lick back” 😂. Then it turned into fuck Dooley which then turned into the great 3rd quarter mass exodus. You woulda thought the stadium was on fire the way those jags were evacuating. 😂😂😂😂😂
They warned y’all bout that burn ban. And JSU set that campus on fire. 😅

Serious question for you SU folks: Do you guys know something we don't? Is there a reason why Noah Bodden isn't getting any playing
@patsnation80 Everything was funny last week huh?
Keep Going Its Friday GIF by HBO Max

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required
Serious question for you SU folks: Do you guys know something we don't? Is there a reason why Noah Bodden isn't getting any playing time?

We’re talking about someone that started a QB that had no business starting last year. Your guess is as good as anyone. That is the diplomatic version of my thoughts.

Dooley should've stayed at Prairie View - guaranteed to win 7 games - no pressure whatsoever - and he found quarterbacks consistently - the team is still living off his recruiting - why he left for the frying pan? who knows

Dooley should've stayed at Prairie View - guaranteed to win 7 games - no pressure whatsoever - and he found quarterbacks consistently - the team is still living off his recruiting - why he left for the frying pan? who knows
He wins @ PV crickets. He wins at SU, he gets coverage, fans in the stands, better food and that place is home to him. Having poor fan support is sad in this day and age. Now because he's laid two goose eggs and keeps losing to Thee, it will affect attendance.

Mane y'all had me scared when I saw this. 😂 I thought I had missed the the time slot for this game. 😂 I was like what the hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back