Jackson State vs Grambling Game Updates: 12:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I keep telling folks if SWAC coaches don't step up Prime time is going to super star their azz. Folks gotta realize he is a super star. He enjoys kicking azz and lime life. Lol Believe me I hung out with him and Andre Risen back in the day. Man the parties. Shyt I wish I could go back. 😂

I never once offered an excuse. The refs did a horrible job of officiating. This game was ours to win. My biggest problem with our QB is that he is aggressive one moment and soft the next. Dude it is 60 seconds left....the ball is on the 2 yard line. You are 6’3’’ and had proven you have heart. Call your own got damn fucking stank ass number.

I never once offered an excuse. The refs did a horrible job of officiating. This game was ours to win. My biggest problem with our QB is that he is aggressive one moment and soft the next. Dude it is 60 seconds left....the ball is on the 2 yard line. You are 6’3’’ and had proven you have heart. Call your own got damn fucking stank ass number.
This game was NEVER y'all's to win. Be glad we let y'all hang around and those funky ass refs of y'all's helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back