THEESwacProphet
THEE SWACs Neighborhood Prophet
We got super seniors out there looking like hot garbage.Pathetic ass defense. I see folks with NIL that haven’t earned their check this year. Let’s get ready for homecoming.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
We got super seniors out there looking like hot garbage.Pathetic ass defense. I see folks with NIL that haven’t earned their check this year. Let’s get ready for homecoming.
Congrats Gram!
Damn entertaining game. Say what you want about Mickey Joseph ,but his teams do not have much quit in them.
That defense is going to stroke a few old Gramfam fans out.
Looks like we have just seen the SCG rematch coming up unless either team is upset the next few games
One helluva game ! I was glad folks didn’t give up hope after that NFL rb from JSU had that long run on us. When is he graduating from jsu! Sheesh!
Some of Us diehards give Mickey hell for a multitude of reasons but He has Us on the path to hosting a SWAC championship game for the first time in a long time. Defense could be better but we can fix that. Offensively We are not that far off.
It was good seeing Tigerpride again in the hole. Not making excuses at all just being a good JSU Alumnus/Supporter.
No. I am writing SWAC TV to get that game taken off tv right now.This was a good game! If you missed it go watch it on SWAC TV!
Now you know how felt after leaving Mobile last weekendNo. I am writing SWAC TV to get that game taken off tv right now.
Lol y'all left with all your stars in tact thoughNow you know how felt after leaving Mobile last weekendKarma is a butch named Lisa
![]()
Man, I made fun of the cowboys for allowing the giants to run the same play on them four times in a row and score. Grambling ran two routes and put up 45 pts