Jackson State vs Alabama A&M Game Thread: 4:00pm CT

Can I recant a statement. Those refs called two of the worst PI on That last A&M scoring drive. The first one the DB has a right to the ball and he got there at the same time as the ball. We would have had the ball inside the 15 on that one. Second one the ball was in the dayum stands. Defense was now in a prevent which gave up the big plays. smh

Can I recant a statement. Those refs called two of the worst PI on That last A&M scoring drive. The first one the DB has a right to the ball and he got there at the same time as the ball. We would have had the ball inside the 15 on that one. Second one the ball was in the dayum stands. Defense was now in a prevent which gave up the big plays. smh
Come on now Legend… the PI that was called on the AAMU db was the WORST… the commentators even said it.

SWAC officiating is hot garbage. You’ll never hear me complain. You didn’t make enough plays if you depending on the refs to bail you out. JSU has been screwed and profited from it at the same time… *cough* in the hole this year…. 😒

Back