Jackson State at Grambling Game Thread: 6:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that you're in a "Jackson " thread shows how much you care about us πŸ˜† 🀣. You are now nor have you ever been our championship. We EXPECT to beat you losers πŸ˜†
I'm in here because the first tigers I think about is here (Grambling). Dude every time Jackson plays Southern and Grambling back to back weeks yall play us hard and the following week play like garbage against Grambling. How you expect to beat us when we've beaten yall more times than yall beat us. πŸ˜† you the losers tonight πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚

I'm in here because the first tigers I think about is here (Grambling). Dude every time Jackson plays Southern and Grambling back to back weeks yall play us hard and the following week play like garbage against Grambling. How you expect to beat us when we've beaten yall more times than yall beat us. πŸ˜† you the losers tonight πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚
Dude that's just some shyt you've made up in your mind to help you cope with losing to us year in and year out πŸ˜† 🀣. You can type it 30 more times and it still won't be true lol.

Your football program is beneath us.. hence the 5 year losing streak and no football ship in over a decade.

Dude that's just some shyt you've made up in your mind to help you cope with losing to us year in and year out πŸ˜† 🀣. You can type it 30 more times and it still won't be true lol.

Your football program is beneath us.. hence the 5 year losing streak and no football ship in over a decade.
Fart

By Su? Didn't think so. Now ask yourself who had y'all crying last week πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚

Then ask yourself who had y'all crying the 4 times before that πŸ˜† 🀣

Then you'd understand why.. nothing you type will matter πŸ˜† 🀣
Told you we are yalls championship. All that matters is beating Southern and you showing it πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚. Did Jackson win today? You probably don't know but you'll say " we won last week" lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ 😜

@NastyD stop making a fool of them people. You’d think last week and the 4 years before that was enough. πŸ˜‚

It’s always the traditionless schools with the most to say for some reason because outside of Pete, they ain’t got much to boast about πŸ˜‚

@NastyD stop making a fool of them people. You’d think last week and the 4 years before that was enough. πŸ˜‚

It’s always the traditionless schools with the most to say for some reason because outside of Pete, they ain’t got much to boast about πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜† I've seen worst and your program was apart of it for 8 or 9 years in a row πŸ˜† 🀣. 5 years isn't enough to own this house you need 3 more payments lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back