Jackson St vs Grambling St Game Updates:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Coach comegy will pickup some D this offseason.

COMEGY HAS RIGHT CLICK SAVED THIS ONE. :kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken:

Actually, we have the D...that is why GSU has only scored one TD in the last 2.5 quarters. We just started in the wrong defense and our offense is not responding.

Has anyone else noticed Bamma State just foaming at the mouth in JSU Hate.:no:
Now they pulling for Alcorn. :goof: :goof: :goof:

Everybody say HI to the out of the race Bamma Bee's.................:hat:

Alcorn and AAMU will not beat us.

Does UAPB have a QB? If not, they are going down.

JSU's running game can win you guys all the of those games. But I don't see you guys beating AAMU. The style of play favor AAMU. But you never know with the SWAC. Oh yeah, I when I am not rooting for the GSU Tigers, I am pulling for the Tigers who are 2 hours away.:D

RESPECT TO JSU!

ASU will beat JSU and so will AAMU. AAMU has the best DEfense in the conf and gonna Shutout JSU anemic offense.

No, we have the best defense in the Conference. We just had a poor game plan. But we have already adjusted and we are ready for GSU in BHam (if you make it).

AAMU will NOT beat us in Jackson.

ASU will beat JSU and so will AAMU. AAMU has the best DEfense in the conf and gonna Shutout JSU anemic offense.

Not a chance.

If anything, this arsewhippin' woke there butt's up.
Forget playing to be a 2nd half team.

Come out the box and cut the mistakes out. :)

NO SHUTOUT!!!!!!!
gotta give me that..................:winkgrin:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Your team should not even show up in Grambling.
yours didn't.

btw, I told you all along that jsu isn't good. I knew your offense was sorry, but seeing how Gram has ripped your defense, then ............:lecture:
You have at least 2 more losses coming. (probably 3)

MAC,
I agree about Alcorn. Folks discounting them, but they're right there, with momentum too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back