It's Official!!! The 4th Annual TSPN reunion will be held in...

Kenn Rashad

Person In Charge
Staff member
<center>Jackson, Mississippi

mississippi.jackson.jpg

Robber will head the coordinating committee </center>

Well....there you have it.

Okay.

Just don't have it on the weekends of June 7th or June 14th....

I guess I will get my food stamps ready then.... Since I am such a cheap mofo...

Thanks Toi and Lewis!

OH HEEEELLLL NO

WHAT HAPPENED TO MEMPHIS? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CRUISE? YALL TRIPPIN :redhot: Where is the official vote? I demand a recount.....Al Gore send help.

Yall stuffed the ballot box. Not many people want the reunion in Jackson. What is going on here? Where do we live....China? This is a railroad job....I feel like a hobo. My voice was not heard.

You guys are missing Liberty Land....Graceland....Mud River and a few other attractions. Man this sucks. This is the worst thing to happen to the SWAC since the SU/PV band fight. .....A true set back....What is we gone do?

Its official.....The Mancott 2003 Jacktown is on.....Let me cal the Clarion Ledger and get this thing started.

On behalf of the Jacksonians on this board, even Get Ready, I humbly and graciously accept the post of Reunion Coordinator. Any mancotters can post what you like, when you like and how you like. Robber won't give DIZZAMN!!!!

It is our desire to present to the TSPN family a quality reunion and show you all an excellent time. Don't miss out.

The dude that cant even remember to bring ice to the tailgate...the dude that forgets every small detail known to man..... the dude that cant organize a trip to the stoe.....gets to host something as sacred and traditional as a TSPN reunion?

You guys better reconsider Memphis or the cruise....if you know whats good for you. Im not saying that Jackson is not the place, Im just saying.

Jacktown it is, I know it's gonna be on. I sure yall gonna kill a hog and cook it for us. Also, make sure yall invite some of them JSetters (not the one with the baton) to the meet and greet.

Cool. I will definitely make it to the Hometown. Hey Robber, even though I am not living in Jackson, I still can help you out. Like D-Nice did in New Orleans. So anything you need help with, just ask. I officially volunteer. BTW, I can bring the ice. LOL. Check your PM.

Sounds Good

I guess MJ will make his debut at this event. Chances are I will meet and greet most of you guys at this year's Bayou Classic.

Yes, yes, yes and them Jacktownians know how to treat a lady,except when they take pictures.. Waiting on that date for my planner Robber??? :kiss: :kiss::) ;)

Can I be in charge of setting up the Freak Party?????
Strawberry, Punkin and Cookie need some new furniture.
:D :D :D

Oh lawd, not the terrible three!!!

I don't think they are ready for those girls!!

I'll be there!!! I'm saving up right now!! I'll be dayumed if I miss the reunion and it's going to be in Jackson!!

Robber, I recommend the TSPN Reunion be by invitation only.

They should earned the right to be invited. If too many people attend we may have problems. This year we were worried about Lewis and Dtown, because they made some serious threats. But looking at some of the highly charged individuals on the board we need some rules. Dtown turned down the award and I was looking around for security.

They should send in the registration fee by the deadline.

The coordinating committe should screen each applicant. If the committee find that the person or persons should not be invited they should refund their fee with the exception of $1.00.

Any person or persons who promised to attend the Jackson TSPN Reunion and did not show up for the NO Reunion should be charged an additional $20.00.

We need some rules.

I agree with Mighty Dog. We need some rules. And anyone hating on this years reunion should be charged extra. :)

Back