Staff member
r4250773853.jpg
r1476216172.jpg

r3861162351.jpg

Barack Hussein Obama
44th President of the United States of America

capt.16d33cec92b841a8ad86be637edf03d6.obama_inauguration_capg142.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Now...WE need to change to meet the demand expectation that will be place on African Americans...:lecture:

I agree. It was a historic day. My dad boohooed til my heart broke. He said he'd prayed for a day like this for so long and it finally came. Listening to him talk about growing up in backwoods MS in the 1940s and 50s...I ain't got reason to complain about schitt. :bawling: cause my momma missed it.

This day is the beginning of a new era. Now its time to go to work. WOW!!!!

I'm agressively excited............

Awesome Moment in History... To God be the Glory!!!!:clap:
I couldn't have said it better! I am alive, for SUCH A TIME AS THIS! I was downstairs snapping pictures of my tv since I was too trifling to learn how to operate my vcr. :retard:

Well Texas folks, ole Bushy baby is on his way back. They just put him in the Marine 1 to take him to the airport for his flight back to the Lone Star State ~snicker~:lol:

I agree. It was a historic day. My dad boohooed til my heart broke. He said he'd prayed for a day like this for so long and it finally came. Listening to him talk about growing up in backwoods MS in the 1940s and 50s...I ain't got reason to complain about schitt. :bawling: cause my momma missed it.

Change...MS to LA and chocolate topaz to Seeing Spots, everything else DITTO.

:flippy: :bawling: :flippy: :bawling: :flippy:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I watched it with one of my classes. They recited the Lord's Prayer, stood up for the reading ins, clapped, were SILENT during the speech AND the invocation/benediction, and walked out of class singing the National Anthem at the top of their lungs! :nod: :tup:

My next class is working and watching the downtime ... we're waiting on the parade, but this class will miss it, I think.

Its amazing to see all the pictures of people of ALL races, nationalities, creed...Support and Believe in change..From all over the world... The emotion and the hope that lies... Is SO Awesome...:clap::clap::clap:

I hate it that the Chief Justice flubbed his recitation of the oath. :upset: No matter, he was President of the United States as of 12 noon EST.

Well Texas folks, ole Bushy baby is on his way back. They just put him in the Marine 1 to take him to the airport for his flight back to the Lone Star State ~snicker~:lol:

Nah. Let him stay where he is. lol I hope he loves the east coast.

Nah. Let him stay where he is. lol I hope he loves the east coast.

Too late........Air Force 2800 (Can't be Air Force One since Bush aint the man no more) is on its way to Texas with your boy Gangster Bush. He already bought some crib up there in the Dallas area. You know Bush hates the East Coast. He is glad to be gone from them mofos. You can see it in his face. Dude dapped up Barack a couple of times like I am glad to get my dumb arse back to Texas. LOL.

Too late........Air Force 2800 (Can't be Air Force One since Bush aint the man no more) is on its way to Texas with your boy Gangster Bush. He already bought some crib up there in the Dallas area. You know Bush hates the East Coast. He is glad to be gone from them mofos. You can see it in his face. Dude dapped up Barack a couple of times like I am glad to get my dumb arse back to Texas. LOL.

Yeh, I saw the debacle w/ the library stuff by SMU and how SOME lol residents of Highland Park didn't want ol' boy in their hood because he may draw *ahem* "unwanted passerbys/guests."

Now? NTx has to prepare for the onslaught of the "Bushes" lol as they make this area home. :( I feel sorry for the residents here. It's bad enough they had to endure the criminal acts of the Cowboys and Jerry and crew. :emlaugh:

He'll fit RIGHT in <b>perfectly</b> w/ the rest of the dumbly dunce-like white folx here in Texas. :emlaugh:

Yeh, I saw the debacle w/ the library stuff by SMU and how SOME lol residents of Highland Park didn't want ol' boy in their hood because he may draw *ahem* "unwanted passerbys/guests."

Now? NTx has to prepare for the onslaught of the "Bushes" lol as they make this area home. :( I feel sorry for the residents here. It's bad enough they had to endure the criminal acts of the Cowboys and Jerry and crew. :emlaugh:

He'll fit RIGHT in <b>perfectly</b> w/ the rest of the dumbly dunce-like white folx here in Texas. :emlaugh:

:lol:

Back