It must be venting Monday for me here at the J.O.B

Warndalyn

Postmaster General!!!
Another serious question.....this is how I know it's time for me to move on; I'm beginning to hate this dayum job and everyone here.:redhot:

Why do people forget who they are or where they come from?

My supervisor here at work is Mexican, not white, but she seems to think she is for some strange reason. She doesn't date anyone but white men. Her last name is Enriquez.....go figure.:rolleyes:

Her parents barely speak anything but Spanish, but this broad does not know a lick of spanish....WTF!!!!!!!!:eek: How da hell do you grow up w/non-English speaking parents and don't know how to speak your own dayum language? Heck, I know more spanish than she does.:rolleyes:

What's up with this? Are people really ashamed of their own heritage? Is she ashamed of her own freaking parents and family because they're, er...she's not white? I mean dang, this is pathetic.:redhot: :mad: :redhot:

Dtown, could it be that you're reading a little more into this. Just because a person appears to be carrying themselves a certain way, doesn't exactly mean that's what they are trying to potray.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Warndalyn, I think it is just time for you to find a new set of faces and a new environment! Come on down to Htown!

Agrees witchu Kema

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag
Warndalyn, I think it is just time for you to find a new set of faces and a new environment! Come on down to Htown!

I agree, when it comes to the point where you are this agitated, it's time to move on.

I always question the person who is questioning someone's character. I always get misjudged; only for the simple fact that people don't have a clue about me and don't bother to find out. Their comments of my character are always wrong!!! I was just wondering.
ne_nau.gif

Back