Is there a virus associated with this site?

Blacknbengal

There seems to be something funny going on with this site. From going offline alot on my phone, to other strange things. Is it just me or is this happening to other people?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
There seems to be something funny going on with this site. From going offline alot on my phone, to other strange things. Is it just me or is this happening to other people?

I haven't had any problems with it going offline. I've seen it work better with google chrome which we have at work vs firefox which is on my laptop & desktop. My only problem is that dam popup ad that comes up everytime I go to a thread.

Yeah, I experience that also. And I can't quote nobody, cause it starts to do some crazy thing like putting my response in the quoted

How old is your computer? Didn't they get rid of IE? 🤣

Oh wow; I was being serious, but I’m not a computer person. I rarely use my personal computer; maybe they did get rid of the Internet Explorer. I don’t know. All I know is that I can’t access the Forums from my computer.

And my computer is 5 years old.

That may be part of the problem. Internet Explorer isn't considering a viable browser option with app developers these days.

Hello Kenn.

I was using Microsoft Edge as my browser. I tried using Google Chrome. Keep getting the "Oops! Try again later. Error details may be in browser console".

Hello Kenn.

I was using Microsoft Edge as my browser. I tried using Google Chrome. Keep getting the "Oops! Try again later. Error details may be in browser console".

I've recently started getting that on chrome also. I just hit the "X" and it closes.

Back