Is Pvu Marching Depression The Joke Of The Swac ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TIger Recruiter I

I would like to weigh in on this Marching Depression called PVU.
They are the softest band in the SWAC beside Gram. They are to DAMN BIG to be so SORRY. They will be taken care of during the LABOR DAY CLASSIC :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

Originally posted by TSU_TIGERNUPE
They will be taken care of during the LABOR DAY CLASSIC :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

and how will that happen? Will you try to steal their instruments and uniforms b4 the game?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
They are the softest band in the SWAC beside Gram. They are to DAMN BIG to be so SORRY. They will be taken care of during the LABOR DAY CLASSIC :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:
:slap: :jump: :jump: :jump: :slap:
Your findings are based on what???? Let's not fool ouyrselves. PVU is the better band !!!!
You playa hater you!!!!

:redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:
IT IS OBVIOUS THT THIS LITTLE ***** IS TRYING TO START SOME SH*T. HE KNOW THAT THE OCEAN CAN'T EVEN MEASURE UP TO PV. IM GONE BE HONEST ABOUT EVERY THING. THE ONLY TIME YALL GOT WITH US WAS IN 2001 AND ALL YALL HAD THEN WAS THOSE 28 BONES. HE!! WITH THAT MANY BONES YALL SUPPOSEDF TO WRECK, AND I CRABBED IN 97. YOU BETTER NOT SAY YALL GOT US IN 97, OR CAN YOU EVEN RELATE BACK TYHAT FAR YOUNGSTER.
I DON'T KNOW WHY IM PAYING YOU ANY MIND. TXSU WOULDN'T ADMITT DEFEAT IF THEY SEEN THEMSELVES GET BLOWN OUT ON TAPE, THATS THAT OCEAN PRIDE.

P.S. REMBER AN HUMBLE PERSON HAS NO PROBLEM ADMITTING WHEN HE/SHE HAS BEEN DEFEATED.

REMBER TO THINE OWN SELF BE TRUE.

CO/97 MAGNIFICANT MELLO------PHONE
TO THE EAST MY BROTHER TO THE EAST

Who is this guy? Must be some reject from "Liar,Liar!" But may I ask... What makes us soft? Oh, so I take it the BOX is soft too. How are we gonna be soft when your own band chants... "We want the BOX?"

I apologize to the band.... remember that S phi... man all of ya'll from the storm, please refrain from entertaining this garbage. 08/30/03 will wake this scrub up.

Mama say no play wit drugs or I en up li dis!

Re: Re: Is Pvu Marching Depression The Joke Of The Swac ?

Originally posted by Quietstorm
and how will that happen? Will you try to steal their instruments and uniforms b4 the game?

They done stole once. Don't give them any ideas.:D

I GUESS YOU PEOPLE HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO LEAN ON BUT THE NORM. YES TXSO DID GET CAUGHT STEALING (OLD NEWS)! YES WE DID GET WITH PVWHO IN 97! WAS PART OF THE 95 CRAB CLASS(YOUNGSTER)! YES THE BOX (WAS) GOOD (WHAT HAVE YOU DONE LATELY)! REMEBER (RENFORD JOSEPH)! AND IF I RECALL WE CAME TO YOUR HOUSE AND ROCKED IT DURING BASKETBALL SEASON. (I KNOW YOU REMEBER THAT). AND YES ON ANYGIVEN SATURDAY SOMEONE WILL GET PUT TO REST.(HUMBLE)

DOOMS DAY FOR PVWHO (8-30-03 7:30PM RELIANT STADIUM)

P.S. THERE WILL BE NO DOME TO SAVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

:flamethro :flamethro :flamethro

Man Ren, Kelton, and D-Rock all wanted to go to PV anyway. the ONLY reason they went to TxSU was because they were offered more money. Ask them where they auditioned first. And if you came in '95... you remember Nate Robinson, Adrean Smith(Smitty Rho), and Joseph Lane (RILO). Ren and Kelton are the only real talent your section has ever really had and they both came up on the box even though they were right down the street from that garbage ya'll call a band.... And anyway if you came in 95 why are you riding the sacks of some 97 crabs. If memory serves me correctly Rens section at Yates smoked the Skunk Train in '96 anyway at a drum competion. It took Ren two years to even begin to make your section creditable and that after he had to clown all the scrub arse old heads that came before him. i can recall hearing old heads tell Ren and them their crab year "Man we ain't the BOX!!" And now who ya'll listen to.

Grow some nuts and quit dropping names BATCH!!!

Originally posted by solophone96
Man Ren, Kelton, and D-Rock all wanted to go to PV anyway. the ONLY reason they went to TxSU was because they were offered more money. Ask them where they auditioned first. And if you came in '95... you remember Nate Robinson, Adrean Smith(Smitty Rho), and Joseph Lane (RILO). Ren and Kelton are the only real talent your section has ever really had and they both came up on the box even though they were right down the street from that garbage ya'll call a band.... And anyway if you came in 95 why are you riding the sacks of some 97 crabs. If memory serves me correctly Rens section at Yates smoked the Skunk Train in '96 anyway at a drum competion. It took Ren two years to even begin to make your section creditable and that after he had to clown all the scrub arse old heads that came before him. i can recall hearing old heads tell Ren and them their crab year "Man we ain't the BOX!!" And now who ya'll listen to.

Grow some nuts and quit dropping names BATCH!!!

You got to pay for the best ! Since Rilo, Pero and the bunch yall aint been ****! I'm from JY chump and futhur the more they wanted a name for themselves (Talk what you know and not what you HEARD).
:topic: Anyway yall suck and we will prevail at the classic.

man you guys are making me wanna go to the Ghetto Bowl. It it wasn't for the boring football game I'd probably go:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: WHAT IS THIS DUDE HERE SMOKING. YALL SURE DIDN'T GET WITH THE STORM IN 95. THE OCEAN ONLY HAD 11 PEOPLE IN IT. AT HALF TIME THE STORM HAD THE WHOLE CROWD SINGING BETCH BY GOLLIE WOW(HOPED I SPELLED IT RIGHT). IN 96 MY BOY SOLOPHONE CRAB YEAR THE STORM WRECKED THE OCEAN. 97 NO QUESTION THAT WAS MY CRAB YEAR AND WE ATE YALL ALIVE.

SAY NO TO DRUGS TIGERNUPE THEN MAYBE YOU WON'T MAKE AN ARSE OF YOURSELF ON THIS PAGE.

I WILL ADMITT IN 97 WHEN YALL CAME TO THE BABYDOME YALL ROCKED THAT JUNE 27, BUT THAT WAS ALL YALL ROCKED. WE HULLED YALL AFTER THAT.

CO/97 MAGNIFICANT MELLO------PHONE
TO THE EAST MY BROTHER
A.F.&.A.M

i don't care if you from JY... I'm from Sterling!!! AND... but you're right, you do have to pay for the best. Unfortunatly ya'll broke the bank just trying to get those two. and i'll agree the BOX aint been the same since about '98. but like I said before... Ren and Kelton are the only talent ya'll have ever had. the rest of the section has been and always will be garbage. And for the record, i speak only what i know! Ren is cold but how many "Ren's" have passed through the storm in the last 10 years.... fact is your 97 crabs would have been just another snare at PV.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Why even argue fellas????

Who's style has been consistently changing to match who's since 95?????

All they are doing is picking up cats that have patterned themselves after the BOX throughout high school and creating a BOX part 2.

As always the only thing you PV folks can speak on is the BOX no doubt yall were good back in the day. OOPS the BOX was good back in the day. But the just of the topic was not whos drum section is good are was good. But why the Hell are you guys so SORRY as a WHOLE BAND ? But I guess we can't talk about that because you guys have not been past Beaumont Texas to see anybody. But like I continue to say we will see on 8-30-03 until then it was fun.:redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

As always the only thing you PV folks can speak on is the BOX no doubt yall were good back in the day. OOPS the BOX was good back in the day. But the just of the topic was not whos drum section is good are was good. But why the Hell are you guys so SORRY as a WHOLE BAND ? But I guess we can't talk about that because you guys have not been past Beaumont Texas to see anybody. But like I continue to say we will see on 8-30-03 until then it was fun.:redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

Dayum.....Tenn., Washington, Alabama etc. are between Houston and Beaumont.....Texas is larger than I thought.

I guess the one thing ya'll don't steal are maps.

Keep pumpin yaself up though young buck. You will need it in Reliant.

man the only reason i spoke on the BOX was because you brought Ren up like he was the saviour of your band. He plays drums so I'm assuming that whats you're so proud of. As far as band goes... i'll give it to your trumpet section, they are above average. and you bones were cold in '02. but everything else...c ome on man what are you listening to? You band plays sharp as all he!!, you shows look like chaos, and your dances (while utterly ghetto) look a hot mess. I've have always had respect for TxSU because of the friends i have there and the fact that ya'll have a lot of heart to have such a bogus, discipline starved program. but lets be real... YOU WILL NEVER BE A PVAMU. Build ya skillz "chump". YOU haven't had a "W" since Ms.T was your director at Yates!

Originally posted by solophone96
As far as band goes... i'll give it to your trumpet section, they are above average. and you bones were cold in '02.

of corse us bones were cold and still cold. dont forget mellophones, btones and tubas in 02. i see yall wanna hate on us mentioning 01 when yall were doin the butt and got booed :lmao: :lmao: and your bones died a quick death that year too. but ill admit, yall bones came back with a vengence 02.......close but no cigar.

Originally posted by BLAQUE PRINCE
Dayum.....Tenn., Washington, Alabama etc. are between Houston and Beaumont.....Texas is larger than I thought.

I guess the one thing ya'll don't steal are maps.

Keep pumpin yaself up though young buck. You will need it in Reliant.

When was the last time PVU step foot out of TEXAS I need dates, game and the year please ?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back