Iris Elba and K Michelle....This is Funny to Me

The Founder

https://www.iheart.com/content/2018...told-her-hed-never-be-committed-to-one-woman/

In a recent interview with Hollywood Unlocked, K. Michelle opened up about her 8-month relationship with Idris Elba. When speaking about her ex, who she secretly dated back in 2014, K admitted that he once told her he saw himself as an eternal bachelor.

“He told me, he would never be committed to one woman,” she recalled. “He said I would be taken care of, I would be fine but he would never commit to one woman.”

So, when the "Can't Raise A Man" singer found out about Idris' engagement to Sabrina Dhowre earlier this year, K admitted that it caused her to question herself.

"I [was] like, 'Damn b*tch [Sabrina], you had something I didn’t have!'" she admitted before saying their engagement taught her a valuable lesson. “Men are different with different women," she said.

"That wasn’t supposed to be my man," K continued. "Out of every relationship I’ve been in or [men] I’ve dated, I learned the most from him. It wasn’t volatile or angry. He didn’t bring out [me] cursing him out. He was a gentleman…[and gave] amazing head, I remember that."

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
https://www.iheart.com/content/2018...told-her-hed-never-be-committed-to-one-woman/

In a recent interview with Hollywood Unlocked, K. Michelle opened up about her 8-month relationship with Idris Elba. When speaking about her ex, who she secretly dated back in 2014, K admitted that he once told her he saw himself as an eternal bachelor.

“He told me, he would never be committed to one woman,” she recalled. “He said I would be taken care of, I would be fine but he would never commit to one woman.”

So, when the "Can't Raise A Man" singer found out about Idris' engagement to Sabrina Dhowre earlier this year, K admitted that it caused her to question herself.

"I [was] like, 'Damn b*tch [Sabrina], you had something I didn’t have!'" she admitted before saying their engagement taught her a valuable lesson. “Men are different with different women," she said.

"That wasn’t supposed to be my man," K continued. "Out of every relationship I’ve been in or [men] I’ve dated, I learned the most from him. It wasn’t volatile or angry. He didn’t bring out [me] cursing him out. He was a gentleman…[and gave] amazing head, I remember that."
Lol but what did she do. Maybe that is why he left her because her sex game was lame.

Lol but what did she do. Maybe that is why he left her because her sex game was lame.

She's not ugly...and I'm glad she got rid of that fake but.

I have always been a fan of hers especially after she sang this, "Got some henney chillin' on ice
Very special"

Back