IN SHOCKING MOVE COMEGY SAYS NO THANKS, LEAVES JSU

NOISE TALKA said:
how about AAMU's record against JSU.... .

oooo ouch. my bad. lol. We all know what time it is CJ..... :( let.... go!

Last Year AAMU 52 - tiny tiggers 6

Yeah.....we all know what time it is????:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

NOISE TALKA said:
Mighty Dog,

U should have your hands full with all the problems at AAMU... We got this over here. ... trust me. lol.

I believe problems were created at AAMU and I also believe that the problems that were created led many to believe that we had problems and by trying to fix those preceived problems that did not exist has created problems that will not be solved in my lifetime. I am blaming the President of the Board of Trustees because he created the problem.

DAHILL said:
Unfair comparison.... Jones was at MOREHOUSE.... a school who traditionally doesnt support athletics at all... Morehouse aint won nothing since Jones left.

Sounds like a fair comparison to AAMU to me. :idea:

STRAWDOG said:
Last Year AAMU 52 - tiny tiggers 6

Yeah.....we all know what time it is????:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Scraw. The question was "What is A..A...M...U..'....s record against J..S..U...?"

According the SWAC website, JSU led the series 10-5 before the 2005 contest in which AAMU won. Therfore JSU leads the series 10-6.

Of the records I have in front of me right now (which only go back to 1950), JSU beat AAMU in:

1950 12-6
1951 7-6
1952 27-12
1953 20-0

There is obviously one more JSU whoopin somewhere. JSU and AAMU probably split the 1948 and 1949 series before AAMU realized by 1953 that they were out of their league.

In the modern era,

AAMU beat us in 1995 (by one point) and then again in the Bell era...03, 04, and 05.
We beat them in 1994, then resumed the azz whoopin's in 99, 00, 01, and 02

Back