I'm watching the J-settes doin' the butt

They are the best in Mississippi. But, why would someone look past all that homegrown talent at SU? Somethings up, I'm smelling a rat.

Did yall see the intro. lol....with Ced the Entertainer wearing the JSU Drummajor uniform rockin the house. lol. Got fans all over. lol.

Originally posted by Robber

You sure you represent SU???

Hey Robber....you know that AZZ tends to keep you honest! :lmao:

SU may have the face thing goin' on, but body wise....:D

I'm still mad that I missed it. :smh:
A brotha was knocked da hell out... :sleep2:

I must be honest..................that rump shaking looked some damn good; I understand how my man blue nation can get "thrown off track."

.............Lawd have mercy!

Actually, Fox obviously did not want to upset the folks at home because we all know that the J-Settes do NOT normally rock the house from that direction.

Yeah TP,

That was jacked up. Eventhough I got the bigscreen, I had the binoculars ready for the rock the house shake. Damit :redhot:

Oops.....we did it again.

When is the replay??? I know BET or somebody gotta show that joint again. Dammit I missed it. Anybody got a tape they can send me. Just edit out everything but the J-Settes. Thanx.

Originally posted by Ntelekt

Hey Robber....you know that AZZ tends to keep you honest! :lmao:

SU may have the face thing goin' on, but body wise....:D

I'm still mad that I missed it. :smh:
A brotha was knocked da hell out... :sleep2:
I been saying this from day 1. The Dolls nice and pretty and all. Got looks on lock. But when you factor in the neck down, I'll take them J-Settes any day. Azz trumps a lot of stuff.

Robber,

When watching the J-Settes dance, I kept thinking "Oh, My God Becky! Look at her butt!"

The girls really danced well! LOL

So, do any of you think that this will help our recruiting class for next year? I mean, if Drumline helps AT&T, then surely the Image Awards will help us.

Sorry BT, I couldnt help myself.

Where's BT anyway? I havent heard anything from him since that Muhummed rumor surfaced.

Robber, you KNOW noise talka got it. Mach prolly got it too. Trying to figure out how to sell it on the next JSU video without getting sued.

Man it woulda been hell if the J-Settes had rocked the house like they are supposed to. Prolly woulda made O'Riley Factor.

Is anyone from Howard around? Now do the HU folks see how a Band is pupposed to look on TV? They Got Ja Rule and Ashanti, We got Denzel and Halle.

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
Man it woulda been hell if the J-Settes had rocked the house like they are supposed to. Prolly woulda made O'Riley Factor.

:lmao:

"On the show we have the music director of a band in Miss. call The Sonic Boom of the South, Dr. Lidel James. Dr. James, I saw those girls on the stage shaking entertaining and really moving the crowd and the TV audience....What say you?"

"Well Mr OReilly, those girls are the highlight of the greatest show band in the land, the thrill of a million eyes, the epitome of distinction, the excentrical, gargantuan..."

"Yeah yeah yeah....but do you think its right that women who look so good flaunt themselves in front of men like myself who are married, is that right?"

"....the suma cum laude, the quintessence, the aggregate, the personification of excellence....."

"Wait a minute Dr. this is the no spin zone...dont come in here with...."

"....the embodiment of excellence, the definition of fineness, brilliance, superiority"

"Somebody shut this guys mic off"

"(off the mic) the joie de vivre, the darling eye of intensity, the luminosity, the shining light of radiance"

"I guess you have the last word" :rolleyes:

Back