I'm open to suggestions on how I can seduce JSTUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by MightyDog
JSTUS, now that we have run out of suggestions, why don't you answer the question?

Panthro, you could asked her for a direct answer. Maybe send her a Valetine Card. The have a special on cards and candy at the Dollar store. Named brand Candy. You can tell it is expensive because inside the box there is a chart to tell you what to choose. Don't try the one wrapped in Gold. It is the worst one.

I do not eat candy...haven't since Spring 1993.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
JSTUS, what happened in Spring 1993?

I just woke up one day and said no more chips, candy and soda. Can't remember the exact date, but I know it was Spr. 93.

Re: Pantro.................

Originally posted by Miami Jag

:eek2: :eek2:

:eek2:... Lawd, I'd give my 10 fingers just to... :smh: *humming to self....*

Alright gul! "L!!!!!" :mad:

All you had to do was AXE?! :mad:

*I guess this is our first official fight. When do we makeup? :D*

The thing that is the most interesting in the picture is the maroon and white shaker and the guy wearing the Buddies sneakers. My question is who is the person in the picture? I am almost sure it is not JSTUS.

Robber the picture smacker, who is this person?

Mighty Dog,

That is a <font color=red>red</font> and white (crimson and creme) pom pom. And the holder of that pom pom is JSTUS. Trust me. I could never forget a shaker like that. :D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Robber, red and white, but every since I turned forty I have trouble seeing. But why would you be taking a picture of a red and white shaker?

When you color blind, all you see is grey.

I would call Battle Cat but he is somewhere trying to gain 30lbs before the reunion.

Robber, red and white, but every since I turned forty I have trouble seeing. But why would you be taking a picture of a red and white shaker?
Mighty Dog,

I know senility ain't setting in. It wasn't the red and white shaker I was taking a picture of.:rolleyes: The pic is of the other shaker:D. Feeling me, now???

Originally posted by Blacknbengal

What??!!!! You dont like my Black Tiger??? I posted it just for you.....:confused:

Depends on what kind of tiger it is. Is it PRICELESS ?

My question is who is the person in the picture? I am almost sure it is not JSTUS.

That's because we have yet to meet in person. Your opinion will change. ;) LOL.

GramTigress send help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back