Not open for further replies.
Lick the chrome off the........whaaaaaaaaatttttt

Makaho, yo azz is not well.......:lmao:

Robber, yo sig is not well either......:lmao:

:lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I am here, Sistah!

Originally posted by JSTUS
That's because we have yet to meet in person. Your opinion will change. ;) LOL.
GramTigress send help.

What in the "L" is really going on up in henh? Makaho boy, youza phool!!!:lmao: Someone asked this question already, but is there a Swac Page Doctor on here?

Now JSTUS, girl you are causing another Ruckus. Haven't I told you about that? Dag, I can't leave you alone for a couple of days with these men without creating a stir. :cool: Anyway, I've completed an application for Pantro on your behalf......btw, did you tell him he has to apply to even talk to you?

Re: I am here, Sistah!

Originally posted by GramTigress

What in the "L" is really going on up in henh? Makaho boy, youza phool!!!:lmao: Someone asked this question already, but is there a Swac Page Doctor on here?

Now JSTUS, girl you are causing another Ruckus. Haven't I told you about that? Dag, I can't leave you alone for a couple of days with these men without creating a stir. :cool: Anyway, I've completed an application for Pantro on your behalf......btw, did you tell him he has to apply to even talk to you?

I didn't tell him that. I tried to be nice and just say that I wasn't taking applications. I didn't want to just tell him that I knew he couldn't afford the application fee.

Re: Re: I am here, Sistah!

I didn't tell him that. I tried to be nice and just say that I wasn't taking applications. I didn't want to just tell him that I knew he couldn't afford the application fee.

If my memory serves me correctly, you don't offer a payment plan, huh?

Re: Re: Re: I am here, Sistah!

Originally posted by GramTigress

If my memory serves me correctly, you don't offer a payment plan, huh?

Correct. Priceless can't be divided into payments.

Approval of the signature, yes.

That's it??? Approval of the signature??? Gee, I was thinkin about buyin you that three toe ring for Valentine's Day. The one with our names in it. GEE....:(

Re: Re: I am here, Sistah!

Can I get others to pool their $$$ w/ me then? :confused:

Gul, how you be knowin' I kan't afford the application fee? :confused: LOL I'll throw the $$$$$ when I get a <b>test <u>ride</u></b>..... :D

Signed, your future sugar daddy.

Panthro, I stopped a young man riding through the neighborhood with his music blasting. You could hear him coming a block away. I asked him why did he have to play his music so loud and he said you have to feel it; don't you feel the music bouncing off your chest.

Should I continue with the story or can you feel it?

Re: Re: Re: I am here, Sistah!

Originally posted by Panthro

I'll throw the $$$$$ when I get a <b>test <u>ride</u></b>..... :D

:tdown:
I am not a car dealership.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
JSTUS, BABY!!

Im trying to do everything possible to make our 1st Valentine's Day rememberable. I was planning to take you "P Diddy's" restaruant and see if we could get some nice food and maybe we could even see some fireworks or drive-bys from P Diddy and his entourage. :D

After hearing those loud fireworks and stuff, I may hear those voices that talk to BEDROCK.:p

That's not romantic.

Well, we dont have to go there. We can go to the CrabHouse on Old National and kick it with OutKast. Now, Im not a hip hop junkie, but I can sure go for some really good seafood.

Well, since it is almost 80 degrees here. We can always have a picnic in Piedmont Park. I mean, we will just have to look over all those men holding other men hands and those ladies hugged up with other ladies. But, I know that we could start our own little fire right there in the park.

Just hope "Smokey tha Bear" dont try to come and put our fire out. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Blacknbengal
men holding other men hands and those ladies hugged up with other ladies

<font size=20>WHAT??</FONT SIZE=20>
I don't get down like that. I choose my environments very carefully.

Note: BB has changed his signature and still trying to holla. :smh:

Times up DTown !!!!!

Look, you have been beating around the bush on me stepping up to the plate after you kicked Panthro to the Curb.

Look, I know I aint Mr. RIGHT.....I'm Mr. RIGHT "NOW" !!!

So quit playing around and "PM" me with the digits so we can set this thang up right......

I need to make a decision real quick. My ex-girlfriend is about to get let out the Penitentary for Check Fraud and not paying child support to her baby's daddy....
I need to know what I need to tell her.

::Her crazy, her nickname be "BOXCUTTER BRENDA"::

But you gotz top billing right now...
So I'm bout to put some new Dayton rims on my Pacer and get my lime green 5 button suit and matching Derby out of lay-away, so we can set it off at the SWACpage reunion !!!

::pSST, PSST, PSST...spraying dat Binaca to get dat breaf good and ready for D-town::
BTW, any text between the... :: :: ... is not me, it's the voices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back