I'M FREE.........................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Dolemite Taylor

FREE AT LAST..................THANK GOD ALMIGHTY I'M FREE ATLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
J4J said:
I can tell you feel good! God bless your heart!

Just trying to get settled. Im living like a caveman at the moment but things will get better and brighter for me !!!!!:hat: :hat: :hat: :hat:

(STC LOOKS OUT THE WINDOW AT HIS NEW BEGINNINGS ):hat: :hat: :hat:

STC_60 said:
FREE AT LAST..................THANK GOD ALMIGHTY I'M FREE ATLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

:confused::retard: someone fill me in.

kellis said:
"I do" became "I don't"

I was just about to ask the same think as LL13, but you filled in the gap.

Thanks kellis, cuz I was looking like this :xeye: :confused: too!

STC_60 said:
Just trying to get settled. Im living like a caveman at the moment but things will get better and brighter for me !!!!!:hat: :hat: :hat: :hat:

(STC LOOKS OUT THE WINDOW AT HIS NEW BEGINNINGS ):hat: :hat: :hat:

Speak your positive affirmation right now and thank God you survived. You have a new day. Don't waste it!

so I assume you'll be staying at football practice the entire time? Look forward to seeing you there in two weeks...can't wait.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
STC_60 said:

I'm sorry that you felt you had to go that route. I have no clue as to what you have been through, but I am sure that it was painful. It will continue to be for some period of time TBD. Still, know that you can stand up, walk straight, and look forward to tremendous days in the sun.

LadyLuck13 said:
Ohhhhh. gotcha. Hmmm SLT sorry things didn't work out my Aquarian brotha. But if you're seeing brighter days, then that's what it is.

Ummm.... that's STC.....not SLT...:smash: :p

If you mean, you just got divorced, congrats! :jump: There's nothing like being out of a bad marriage.

(STC MOONWALKS AT HIS "IM GLAD I LEFT PSYCHOWIFE PARTY")

FREE MCFLURRIES FOR EVERYONE EXCEPT FORTITUDE SHE PREFERS URNGE!!!

I have not divroced PSYCHOWIFE yet i have just taken the initial steps first in departing from her. I am getting my paperwork together and deciding on how i wanna do this. I will continue to take care of my "lil bitty mama "= my daughter. I will have a money order every friday for my daughter starting this friday.

I AM VERY HAPPY AT THIS MOMENT!!!!!!

DSN: NEGROPRETTY GO TO HELL!!!!!!!!!:smash: :smash: I am trying to gain some more WEIGHT. FUKK IT I GIVE UP ALREADY. I will just enjoy my slimness and hopefully some Lady will enjoy it too:hat: :hat: :hat:

HEY MY AQUARIAN FLOWER.........What's Happenin???

BANDFAN: My apologies for missing y'all saturday but i had to work. In 2 weeks and at practice you will see me everyday!!!! Look forward to talking gsu sports wit ya. I will bring you some of my GOOD CD'S i have given to others in here.:hat: :hat:

THANKS ALL AGAIN !!!!!!!!!

NOW BACK TO THE PARTY!!!!!!!!!

("AIN'T MY TYPE OF HYPE" BLASTS IN BACKGROUND)

(STC DOES THE CENTERPEDE DOWN THE SOUL TRAIN LINE )

Whoever said anythign about a BAD MARRIAGE hit the GOTDAYUM NAIL ON DA MUTHFUKKIN FARHEAD !!!!!!!!

STC HAD TO LEAVE DA BUILDING ..................

BACK TO THE PARTY..................(STC SINGING VOICE) "YOU LOOK SO GOOOOODDDDDD"

FORTI : Cheer Up. I got plenty of URNGE FANTA FROM WORK FOR YA!!!:p :p :p :p :hat: :hat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back