if Lil Bow Wow and Lil Romeo.......

LOL

Lil' Bow Wow would beat the brakes off of Lil' Romeo. If he didn't and he got took down through there, then Lil Bow Wow's fans(girls) would beat the f*** out of Romeo.:D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Okay dude......whatever

mannnnn you must be out yo rabbit azz mind!!! Lil Romeo would do the Josephine Johnny on Bow Wow then he would top it off with his special <i>"left elbow left leg.....right elbow right leg..now all together dance"</i> and if that doesnt work he can always call his UNCLE C Murder to finish the job:uzi:

out of no where will appear a tank of gold with new no limit. Lil Romeo will drive that very tank over Lil Pow Pow.......:eek2:

So you wanna bring grown folks in this.

In comes Snoop Dog. He sees that Bow Wow is in trouble, and he can't watch his homie go out like that. So he makes his hood call and out from the back with a rocket launcher comes Shugg Knight (sp).:eek2:

Then, Masta P calls the "Shocker" and "Momma Mia" and then it is really on. "Momma Mia" hits Suge with one of those huge breastes and knock him tha gguf out!!!! :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

I ain't too crazy 'bout neither one of them, but if I had to pick, I'd go with Lil Bow Wow. Lil Romeo looks like a punk to me.

I BELIEVE LIL BOW WOW CAN THROW DEM THANGS, BUT I BELIEVE THAT LIL ROMEO CAN TAKE A GOOD GUT SHOT. IT WOULD BE A GOOD FIGHT:lmao:

Back