If ALL this ...........

Alexxus

rain cease, we'll have a beautiful weekend. If not, we'll have an added bonus at the park. APW will be hosting a Puddin vs. Spoon MUD FIGHT!!!! If you think that Jello fight was a SMASH, you definitely don't wanna miss this SPECIAL EVENT!!!

Anyone that is interested in participating, please send a private message to AAMUPRETTYWOMAN and she'll be more than happy to hook you up.

NOTE: The gear for the event will be THONG THONG THONG THONGS!!!!!!!!! :eek: :idea: :emlaugh: :eek:

Y'all just be real careful, because the news says that my damnation's namesake tropical storm is barreling down on y'all!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
And to think.....

Phatback just left the crib to catch his flight out of Hobby. I wonder if he will even get on the plane.

Dang we just got some more rain knocking out my satellite signal.

Originally posted by Vinita
Y'all just be real careful, because the news says that my damnation's namesake tropical storm is barreling down on y'all!

Calling a child damnation can't be good. :bawling:

The weather for the weekend should be good.

Tropical Storm Allison is really not that bad. It will be over with and headed toward Louisiana by tonight. I'm sitting here in the communications center of the fire dept and watching the live DTN weather satellite and it has already reach Galveston and it is headed East. I won't get that much rain on my side of town. So by the weekend we will have our beautiful weather back....Hot & Humid.

Originally posted by Alexxus
NOTE: The gear for the event will be THONG THONG THONG THONGS!!!!!!!!! :eek: :idea: :emlaugh: :eek:

*covers eyes* I think I am a little young for this one.

*peeps through fingers* OH MY!!! :eek:

Go to high ground

Originally posted by Vinita

She's headed your way, should be there tomorrow:) :) :D :D

Back