I need access to the Blue Bengals Den.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Dude, you mean to tell me that as long as you have been on here posting you never had access to the BBD?

Anyway, you are in.

Originally posted by Kenn Rashad
Dude, you mean to tell me that as long as you have been on here posting you never had access to the BBD?

Anyway, you are in.

That's what I'm saying. You attended every single JSU football game and you are just NOW asking for access to the private forum?

:smh:

Originally posted by Tara

That's what I'm saying. You attended every single JSU football game and you are just NOW asking for access to the private forum?

:smh:

Stop picking on me!!:bawling: :bawling: :p

Kenn and Tara,

The nicka IM'd me yesterday talking 'bout, "I need you to vouch for me to get in the Blue Bengal Forum." I'm like, "you ain't in already???" Shocked da heck outta me.

Seriously, did anybody need to vouch for him??? It ain't like everybody on the board, other than band only posters, don't know him.

What Is Really Going on...

Originally posted by Kenn Rashad
Dude, you mean to tell me that as long as you have been on here posting you never had access to the BBD? Anyway, you are in.

That is exactly what I thought when I read his post!!! Battle Cat, see me over there ------------------------------->

Battle Cat you are now officially my hero. If you could skate under the radar like that for this long... dude you oughta be in Special Ops or something!

Wondering why he just didn't pitch a fit cause he couldn't get in, "L" no one would've ever argued with him that he was never in.......

Ahhh my hero.....hahahahahahaha

Back