I just defended my Ph.D dissertation and.........

Tigerpride

THE Logical ONE
.......I passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am now officially Dr. Tigerpride. Now my logic is certified.

I want to thank the SWACPAGE family for giving me a place to get away from the stresses of the doctoral program (especially the DogPound and the Hornets for letting me vent all my frustrations on them. :D )

I especially want to thank the Mafia for reminding me that I could do it because we don't do smalltime.

So anyone who wants to buy me a drink this weekend, feel free. :D

Well, I can't spring for drinks this weekend

I'm gonna be trying to get all the free drinks I can myself this weekend, but CONGRATS on your achievement! I know you are glad that stress is over!

What great news!!!!!!

Congrats are definitely in order. God Bless you in your endeavors.

So, what type of doctor R U?????

Dayum certified logic.......we're all in trouble now. In any case Congrats Vic, you certainly deserve it

NICE

So that's where yo behind was!! I knew it had to be something good for you to miss the PC. Congrats brother, proud of ya!! We'll have to do something this weekend...:D

Congrats, btw if you're stopping by again this year for the B/C check your logic at the door. :)

I don't think the world is ready for this...........

You know where the Crown will be whenever we're in the same city.

Congratulations !!!

Now use your Dr. skills on Hicks and them in the Dome.

<font size=3>Congratulations Vic!!!!!!</font>

Too bad your sports logic is flawed and smalltime!!!
:D

especially the DogPound and the Hornets for letting me vent all my frustrations on them
I'm so happy to see one of our COLE<font color=red>BLOODED</FONT> tricks achieve this outstanding feat. Your pimp is proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!

Pile it high and D eep is the true meaning

Congratulations on your accomplishment.

Maybe Coop will hire you now. :D

I guess leaving jackson at 2:00am really worked.

Congratulations Dr. Tigerpride!

It is on this weekend :D :D :D

Fire up J-State, fire J-State fire up! Vic, I remembered this morning that today was the big day. The nocturnal hours in Bunger Henry are over huh? Graduation is Dec. 15th right?

Congratulations, wodie. I am proud of ya bruh.

I'm a Ramblin Wreck from Georgia Tech, and a hell of an engineer!

Another accomplishment for TSPN family

Congrats Doctor. May you continue to receive all of God's greatest blessings.

Good job, Vic!

Congratulations, Tarzan! :D

I have no problem calling you "Dr." since you've actually earned that right. ;)

I ain't buyin' yo azz any drinks, but I'll give you a handful of peppermints when I see you! :emlaugh:

Way to go Vic!!!:) Drinks on me at the game this weekend. You know how we do it!:D

crownroyal.jpg

Back