I haven't Seen an Amazon Truck Robbed Before smh

This is wild and so sad. Amazon driver just trying to do a job and people are just taking boxes because they can, this is awful. They took packages without even knowing what's in them, just robbing because they can. Is this in Chiraq?

View: https://twitter.com/DailyLoud/status/1631126084073795585?s=20
An amazon driver was robbed and killed here in PG Country, MD back in January.

Smh….if I am not tracking it on one of my devices, as soon as the motion detector goes off, I’m getting my stuff immediately. There are porch pirates everywhere as well. I look at some of the playbacks that people report on Ring and SMH. The big thing around here now is these youngsters are lifting Kia and Hyundai vehicles.

LOL!! I looked up Amazon Key. Hell, I had never heard of that either. Thanks for the info. But, I live in an apartment, so that would not work for me.
Gotcha. My wife not crazy about it but both our camera and our garage app specifies when it is amazon and i am much less worried about an amazon driver on the clock then someone following truck and snatching packages

Yup. You can send your packages to Whole Foods and other “safe” places. I send all my packages to CVS and pick them up so nothing comes up missing off my porch. And I stay in a “safe” neighborhood but dem yt’s steal the most.
But they don't tell everyone that

Gotcha. My wife not crazy about it but both our camera and our garage app specifies when it is amazon and i am much less worried about an amazon driver on the clock then someone following truck and snatching packages
Oh. OK. I think I agree with your wife, because I can see where this could be a problem. But if you have cameras and other safety measures then I guess it would be ok.

Back