I Found Out Something Today About Hispanic Women

Man I messed with a Hispanic lady once and she was so hairy I was trying to locate the puddin. She talking bout give her some head….I told her I’m not trying to have a beard. The next weekend she was shaved up and I had a party on that puddin!!!!!!!

Then why is she your ex??? 🤣 🤣 Pay me no mind, just messing witchu fella.
Your question makes sense. One thing about Latina women they are really special when they love you, but get on their bad side and you better off on the other side of the planet!

So true. They will stab you in your sleep if they catch you cheating or telling them a lie too. That's what my friend said.... lol
Or slash your tires, come pick you up phuck and suck you real good and cook you pork chops and beans and put the blade they used to slash your tires on the table next to your plate to let you know who it was. A friend told me all that once.

Hispanic women are hairy too. All up in there too lol
So true. They will stab you in your sleep if they catch you cheating or telling them a lie too.That's what my friend said.... lol
Or slash your tires, come pick you up phuck and suck you real good and cook you pork chops and beans and put the blade they used to slash your tires on the table next to your plate to let you know who it was. A friend told me all that once.
?????????????????????????????????? Well, never mind . Forget it.

Back