I bet dummy won't secretly tape another girlfriend and show it to the frat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE
I believe that girl knew and got mad cause he showed it to everybody. Come on we talking about college girls here, not some mature young lady. She probably fugged him at the Frat house too....

Excuse you~

There are plenty of "Mature Young Ladies" in college. Sensing from your attitude while typing, you must didn't eat your Wheaties today......:smug2:

Ms. J...Enough Said!

First let me laugh with SUGE about the perm......bwaaahahahahaha

Now as far as dude being wrong he was. But "L" women make the wrong decision about who they should fugg in the first place. Furthermore half of yall are probably on tape to. So sit your A$$ DOWN AND SHUT TH FUGG UP!!!

"L" some of yall got a SWACPage reputation and this is web surfing. So again SIT YOUR A$$ DOWN AND SHUT THE FUGG UP!!!

And there are many of you who got reputations via aim, but we don't want to go there now do we :goodbad:.

The point of the matter here is that dude was wrong and you are so quick to try and make it her fault. Now again the issue is that he did not ask her, to me that is just short of raping her but you would not understand that.

NOW YOU GO SIT YOUR PIE BAKING, LEG SHAVING, SAVE A STRIPPER A$$ DOWN SOMEWHERE. :rolleyes:

Lawd, help me pleez

Originally posted by JSU*Toi

And there are many of you who got reputations via aim, but we don't want to go there now do we :goodbad:.

The point of the matter here is that dude was wrong and you are so quick to try and make it her fault. Now again the issue is that he did not ask her, to me that is just short of raping her but you would not understand that.

NOW YOU GO SIT YOUR PIE BAKING, LEG SHAVING, SAVE A STRIPPER A$$ DOWN SOMEWHERE. :rolleyes:

ROTgottdamnFLMAO

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww, this is some classis isht right here.

Y'all are killing me.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Girl please....the fact of the matter is most women get reputations off the sorry A$$ lame they fugg. I ain't quick to make it her fault. She did the right thing....I'm just saying my opinion. Now as far as your SMACK goes....Wal-Mart has some hair care products that suit you perfectly.

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag
Fugging is a two way street! :lmao:

Girl, but you know we're "**** and beotyches", they're "pimps and macks", so they thank.

still ROTgottdamnF:lmao:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know what though...the main girls on here tripping are probably the main ones on tape fugging the football team, NUPES, QUES, SIGMAS, ALPHAS, and the locals. A didn't have the moral courage to press charges because on the tape they seem to enjoy it.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Girl please....the fact of the matter is most women get reputations off the sorry A$$ lame they fugg. I ain't quick to make it her fault. She did the right thing....I'm just saying my opinion. Now as far as your SMACK goes....Wal-Mart has some hair care products that suit you perfectly.

Hair jokes... ummmm ok I will give you a lol and a lmao

But please believe on your best day you could not rub your hands through my afro, let alone perm the pudding.

:wavey:

I must say it again.

You know what though...the main girls on here tripping are probably the main ones on tape fugging the football team, NUPES, QUES, SIGMAS, ALPHAS, and the locals. A didn't have the moral courage to press charges because on the tape they seem to enjoy it.

Kema, Jackie, Nita...will y'all come git her

But please believe on your best day you could not rub your hands through my afro, let alone perm the pudding.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Though this is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy of the subject. Nappy Roots I never asked to cut my fingers through your blades.

042902_3239_2938_prv.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back