Hughes Makes Effort To Outsmart Cooper Backfires

MightyDog

Exchanging of Game Films are required to be sent out on Sunday. As of Monday at 4:00p.m. the MVSU/JSU film had not been sent. Hughes promised to send the game film on Tuesday. This would not give Coop enough time to prepare for Hughes. AAMU will have to learn from JSU how to take advandage of small time AAMU. But Coop being a big time D1A Coach, told Hughes he would have someone meet them halfway to pick up the film Monday night.

Now do you think after Hughes agreed to meet Coop man halfway to deliver the film they would actually do it. If they did not send the film on Sunday, I would bet GR a can of Spam AAMU will receive the game film on Friday afternoon. And they call us smalltime.

Mike Bigg, all you Grambling and Southern smackers who make up the Big three, please help the Dawgpound to understand this lack of fairplay.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
HBCU, you have no knowledge of the game. Anyway, Hughes is a cheater. Valley would not stand for it, so I guess we just have to take care of the cheaters. AAMU will save the SWAC and take up for those of us who have been cheated by the Big Three.

MD,

You're right. I certainly don't have any knowledge of the game...... at least not on the omnipotent level of Cooper. Maybe he can lecture me on the finer points? I've always wondered when was the correct time to try onside kicks, QB throwbacks, and other gimmicks in important games. Maybe one day I'll understand.

:idea:

Since he has no game film to work with, I'll give Cooper a hint.

It would be wise of him to stop #10, #13, #4, #19, #....... well hell, all our receivers. Also, I heard #1 and #22 were pretty good too. There. There's your scouting report. Don't say I never did you guys any favors.

Cooper may want to double team all of the aforementioned players at various points in the game.

Coop may not be the smartest coach, but he play by the rules. Integrity of the game was my reference as part of the game. Game films are very important in preparation for any ball game. Therefore, if AAMU is not on JSU level then they should play by the rules. Seems like Hughes is afraid of D-2 AAMU.

Please explain why they held up the game film. Coop sent his out on time, why did Hughes hold his is the question. I'll tell you why, because he does not want Coop to have time to prepare his Defense.

I am just being logical, it was the bad call of the JSU Player stepping out of the end-zone that sent the game into overtime. That would have been a touchback and AAMU Ball.

Mighty Dog, everyone on here knows what you're saying is valid........

But you can count on folks to say things the similar things echoed by HBCUs...which is truly sad.

Please post how AMMU whines here ------------------->

Post double-standard replies here ------------------->

LMAO @ Tru and Hughes washing the tape.

I see you already have your first excuse in huh?

"We didnt get the game film"

HBCU

CAn I help with the scouting report?

Tell Coop to tell Courtney Young to play sick that day with his 5'8" 155 lb ass. Tell him that there is a Gary Coleman reunion tour going on in Atl that he might want to attend instead.

I dont know who Courtney Young is but whoever he is he got hurt last week so you wont have to worry about a 5'8 DB.

Excuses...

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

"We couldn't prepare the defense for impending doom. Had we had game film, we would've only lost by 3 TDs instead of 4. "

"Our corners were too small."

"We didn't think they'd go downfield that much."

"We thought Counselor was just a scat back. We had no idea he ran that hard."

"But we held Lamb in check."

"We really didn't think JSU had that much talent. Gram posters had us convinced JSU was in a state of decay."

So you are saying that Cooper is down to his 3rd string CB on defense?

Its a good thing that A&M is 3 deep at every position

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Get Ready
Tell Coop to tell Courtney Young to play sick that day with his 5'8" 155 lb ass. Tell him that there is a Gary Coleman reunion tour going on in Atl that he might want to attend instead.

LOL@GR, but remember the last time you were making those short celebrity jokes and it came back to bite you.

Emanuel Lewis aka Ryan Lewis... boy he still running away from the JSU secondary like they were standing still..... LOL

Cheaters

When we joined the SWAC, we were told that you all did not have the money to scout teams. An agreement was made among SWAC Teams to swap game films. Now that D2 AAMU came into the league with a D1A Coach you want to cheat.

If Rudy was here this would not be happening. He would have suspended 90% of your team right affter the game and we would have our game film.

Why do you have to cheat to beat AAMU?
Why don't somebody go over and tell Hughes to play fair.

Untamed then why did Hughes cheat by not sending the game film? "L" I guess you all been cheating so long until it seems like the is the right thing to do.

Valley had a 19-6 lead on you all and it appears that the fight helped you all to the victory. If you were afraid of Valley, then you have to be afraid of AAMU.

I want someone to explain why you all have to cheat. Why don't you go by Hughes Office and asked him why did he cheat AAMU this week.

AAMU: wha wha wha wha wha wha wha wha
:emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh:
STOP CRYING

We will let Cooper sit on our sidelines during the game ,give him a headset and let him in on all our strategies. He will still find a way to lose:emlaugh: . We were kicking valley azz before the fight 29-19 or 30 somthing. This was valley's SUPER BOWL.

Why yall gotta cheat?
Why yall gotta cheat?
Have they suspended the players yet?
Have they suspended the players yet?
Why yall cheating?
Whhhaaaaaaaaaa Whaaaaaaaaaa
:bawling: :bawling:

Smacking 0-9 aint gonna be no fun after this game.
All they are going to do is cry cry cry.

MD

I like the way you are setting up your
pre-loss excuse.
Nice strategy

MD,

here is your daym game film pick one!!

newvideos.jpg

Back