HU vs. TU (BET)

Bodacious_Storm

Well, i have to say that BET did a much better job than last week as far as halftime footage. BOUT TIME! Anyway, i think both bands did a good job on the field. The cameramen were all up in they face and you could tell who was playing and what the band sounds like. Anyway, good job BET.

I do feel that BET did a better job at covering halftime. However, I have to disagree with the performance of the bands. They both sounded bad to me....Tuskegee especially. Their drills were just ok, but nothin to call home to moma about. Dance routines? I dunno..... Can I say ghetto?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
What was this crap??

Neither band sounded too good, especially Tuskegee. I don't know what the L that was coming out of those horns. And their song selection was a P. Diddy ol school remix.:confused:

Oh Yeah! Is is just me or does the MEAC(with the exception of FAMU and a couple of others) do as many diamond and pinwheel drills than anybody. But they want to jump down the SWAC's throat for that.

I think that BET did a much better job. In fact, I think this was one of their best halftime show coverages, period. The drills from both bands were ok but Tuskegee's was just a lil better than Hampton's. Both sounded rather bad, especially Skegee. Hampton's dancers were better. They kinda remind me of the Dolls in a scary, misconceived, meac-ish kind of way but all in all they were still good. Both bands did ok and had a decent showing because you have to consider the mics and tv equipment and all that other stuff. But good job BET!!!.....FINALLY

I almost cried when i heard TU on the field ! Other than that the coverage was much better than in the past. I think is showed HU's whole performance !

Both bands made HBCU college bands look bad.....the field shows sucked....esp TU they looked and sounded horrible...I am glad they got a drill design...cause they usually just make boxes and stuff...

Originally posted by renegade_diva
slow up on tuskegee we dont have a music major here
our band usually sounds pretty good..
and my soror is drum major...

So was that suppose to mean that she's good?? :confused:

Back