How does your dog chew off your lip?

MsJag4Jag

http://www.charlotte.com/topnews/pub/doglip.htm

Dog chews off woman's lower lip while she slept
By SHARON E. CRAWFORD
The MacOn Telegraph
WARNER ROBINS, Ga. -- Police have determined a family pet ate off a woman's bottom lip while she was sleeping last week.

Warner Robins police detective Karen Stokes said Thursday there was no evidence of a crime committed against a 47-year-old woman who said she woke up last Friday to find her bottom lip gone. Police determined the woman's poodle chewed off her lip while she was in a drug-induced sleep.

Although the woman's family members believe an unknown chemical caused the injury, the woman admitted to police that she frequently allowed her 1-year-old poodle, "Shorty," to lick her lips after she drank sweet tea. She also told them her dog had taken her false teeth out of her mouth several weeks earlier and chewed them up while she slept.

"The (doctors) found no trace of chemicals on the tissues they looked at," Stokes said. "We have determined it was the dog that caused the injuries."

A call to the woman's North Houston Road residence was not returned Thursday.

Elaine Stewart with the Houston County Health Department said officials also haven't been able to reach the victim about her dog. According to state law, an animal is supposed to be quarantined for 10 days following an animal bite to check for rabies.

"A lot of people think we are going to put down their dogs and they are very protective of their animals," Stewart said Thursday. "If the people are cooperative, we actually allow home quarantine, where the animal can remain at home."

The woman told police she took the pain medication Trazodone and drank sweet tea shortly after 10 p.m. May 24 and woke up at 9 a.m. May 25 to find her bottom lip was missing. While police officers searched the house for the woman's lip, they checked the dog and found traces of blood around the animal's mouth.

The woman was treated and released from the Houston Medical Center. Stokes said the victim will have to have reconstructive surgery to reconstruct her lip, using skin from her buttocks area.

Your breath smells like arse

How could I not see this thread? Ofays are truly something else. Just when I thought that I've heard it all...BAM!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Truly sad...

mdisa.gif

Back