How do you all really feel about the SWAC West

hulk hogan wwe GIF

Not SU? They have a talented roster. 👀

SU is talented every year nothing new there. SU will compete but I like TXSU DC and Body can sling it. They will need to keep up their trajectory from last year but we'll see. They also lost a lot on Defense so that may hurt TxSU.

SU is talented every year nothing new there. SU will compete but I like TXSU DC and Body can sling it. They will need to keep up their trajectory from last year but we'll see. They also lost a lot on Defense so that may hurt TxSU.
PV will let the world know how great their defense and DC is after Labor Day. 👍🏿

Same QB, same OL, and better RB committee are what we return.

PV
You know
Bruh dey ain't know. They will find out on gameday when the official roster is released 😂.

Naw. PV don't have a passing game because we ain't got a throwing QB and no WRs capable of catching the rock AND no OL that can pass block effectively. sTu should run blitz every single down since we will run 99.9% of the time. 😂😂😂😂

👀

Bruh dey ain't know. They will find out on gameday when the official roster is released 😂.

Naw. PV don't have a passing game because we ain't got a throwing QB and no WRs capable of catching the rock AND no OL that can pass block effectively. sTu should run blitz every single down since we will run 99.9% of the time. 😂😂😂😂

👀

FAAFO
sounds like they are about to fukk around and find out

👀
I'm sure Juicy would love to see a bunch of all out blitzes to stop the run, let me stop talking like I know anything LOL

Back