How can GREATMESS talk so much......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee D-Town your actually pretty good with this smack thing! Got special effects and everything! :rolleyes:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by SAME OLD G
Gee D-Town your actually pretty good with this smack thing! Got special effects and everything! :rolleyes:

Yeah, you know that summer smack school and smack sponsorship really pays off huh?:rolleyes: ;) :p

Dtown?....wants to be a smacker??? Interesting....

Quit lyin! :mad:

You were never excepted in Summer Smack School! :p

Who knows, though? If you keep up what you're tryin' to do....you just may be able to enroll in the fall. ;)

:D

Dammit Innalek

Now how am i gonna enroll in the fall when I have to be ready to talk isht, er...I mean smack in the fall....that's football season. I have to be ready.

Now why wasn't I accepted in the first damn place, I sent my application and fees in?:p

Re: Dammit Innalek

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
Now how am i gonna enroll in the fall when I have to be ready to talk isht, er...I mean smack in the fall....that's football season. I have to be ready.

Confucious Says: "Smacking in itself IS the best teacher!"
Get it? ;)

Now why wasn't I accepted in the first damn place, I sent my application and fees in?:p

Whoa...slow down there, Little Sparrow!
Hell...that's like a sophomore tryin' to apply for GRADUATE SCHOOL! :D
First things first...:p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by SAME OLD G
BigMike,

I just admire the way you are committed to educating America's youth!

CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG BUT WASN'T IT GRUMBLING ON TV JUST A WEEK AGO CONCERN THAT THEY MAY LOSE THEIR ACREDIDATION
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

The accrediation had nothing to do with academic affairs. The accrediation problems is due to financial/administrative matters.

Sometimes institutions or individuals get punished because of things totally unrelated to what it appears to be. Case in point:
[size=4.5]TOMMY GREEN WAS NOT FIRED FOR COACHING ABILITIES, BUT BECAUSE OF "COUCHING" ABILITY![/size]

Originally posted by MikeBigg
Case in point:
[size=4.5]TOMMY GREEN WAS NOT FIRED FOR COACHING ABILITIES, BUT BECAUSE OF "COUCHING" ABILITY![/size]

<h4>LMAO!!!!!!</h4>

<h2>BHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA </h2>

:xeye:

Ghetto Jag,

I hope that I don't have to use those Yellow Toilets again at Mumford. They still stank even when cross the "Hump." That's triflin'. Scotlandville Faguars.:p

Originally posted by R E
:xeye:

Ghetto Jag,

I hope that I don't have to use those Yellow Toilets again at Mumford. They still stank even when cross the "Hump." That's triflin'. Scotlandville Faguars.:p

WTF?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by Get Ready
Does anybody know the last time Gram beat SU?

Does anyone know the last time JSU won a championship.

Does anyone know the last time JSU beat GSU and SU in the same year?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
SAME OLD G, Get Ready asked a question he didn't mean for you to get offended by it. He is wondering just like everyone else is wondering, why you are rombling off ot the mouth when ya'll haven't beat SUperior in god knows how long. Don't be mad, cause noone knows when the last time Grimlin beat SUperior.

SCRUB...

go back to the band board..over <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<.
your totally out of your league over here. stick to what you know...

<H3>repeat shows and swapmeet fubu</H3>

Originally posted by SUtrp96
SAME OLD G, Get Ready asked a question he didn't mean for you to get offended by it. He is wondering just like everyone else is wondering, why you are rombling off ot the mouth when ya'll haven't beat SUperior in god knows how long. Don't be mad, cause noone knows when the last time Grimlin beat SUperior.

Man go take your your trumpet or trumbone (or whatever you play) and find someone to beat up. Leave me alone. :rolleyes:

You mad cuz I am telling the truth, I know the truth hurts. Ain't nobody said nothing about no band, I stated what I stated cuz nobody knows when ya'll last beat SUperior.

How dumb do you sound, yes I marched in the band at SUperior, and that was really the only game I payed attention to, cause GrimblinStateUni. Band SUCKS.

SO I know the 4 years I was at the BC, Gramblin never won. CHEAT my ARSE, YA"LL sound like some HOST.

YA'll the LAMEST POSTERS ON thiS BOARD. Thats why YA'LL MODERATE THIS BS BOARD, cause THATS ALL YA'LL ARE GOOD FOR , TALKING SHiiiSH....AND YA'LL CAN'T back it UP.

DUDE YOU is SOOOO LAME. YOUR COUNTRY ARSE DON'T KNOW NO BETTER ANYWAY.

OUR BAND WOULD BEAT YA"LL LAMES IN A GAME OF FOOTBALL!!!!!FACE IT YA'll WILL NEVER BEAT SUperior!!!!!!!

Are you feeling better now? All that pent up stress can't be good for you. I've noticed this obsession yall have with wanting to emulate our GREATNESS!

I really understand! No matter what yall do, it still does nothing to change the fact that yall are a distant second behind GREATNESS. The sooner yall accept the fact that we are NATIONAL and sucks is regional. Sorry, but that's just the way it is! That's the way it's always gonna be.

So enjoy savoring the streak and keep records for your archives...GREATNESS is about to dominate the entire SWAC like old times. SUCKS's finish of last year is merely an indication that things are returning to NORMAL!!

you are sooo right things are normal, GREATMESS still can't beat SUperior....The whole point is, you are tryin to bring up records when it doesn't matter. Look 98 GREATMESS had a good year, but what that had to do with the years after......exactly my point nothing, cause ya'll still can't beat SUperior.

So how can someone be second to someone they always beat, and haven't lost toin god knows how long...

MAN ya'LL need to GET REAL, cause that's all ya'll are GOOD for is SMACK. Ya'll was right to moderate this board cause that's they only thing GREATMESS will ever be able to do. Cause ya'll never prove it against SUperior.. Man SUperior own ya'll face it.

Originally posted by SUtrp96
you are sooo right things are normal, GREATMESS still can't beat SUperior....The whole point is, you are tryin to bring up records when it doesn't matter. Look 98 GREATMESS had a good year, but what that had to do with the years after......exactly my point nothing, cause ya'll still can't beat SUperior.

So how can someone be second to someone they always beat, and haven't lost toin god knows how long...

MAN ya'LL need to GET REAL, cause that's all ya'll are GOOD for is SMACK. Ya'll was right to moderate this board cause that's they only thing GREATMESS will ever be able to do. Cause ya'll never prove it against SUperior.. Man SUperior own ya'll face it.

:confused:

Thats exactly what everyone do when ya'll GREATMESS people post:confused:

GREATMESS needs to except RESPONSIBILITY, and stop blaming SUperior for ya'll sorry arses lossing to Superior year after year.

Ya'll have noone to blame except for ya'll selves.
ya'll SUCK...Ya'll can't Beat SUperior, A. Rashad knows it and so does the whole world.

GSU, yall best go sit yo arses down because; 3 out of the 4 years I was in school GSU got their arse kicked and I'm thinking about grad school?

:SNICKER SNICKER: no LOL!!!!!!!

Hmmmmm, before this last meeting TxSU bested seflproclaimed Greatness 3 times in a row. I think we should make kicking Gamblings arse a tradition form now on. BTW, makeing note if phantom flags fly rush the feild and kick refs arses too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back