Homecoming Greek Show Check In

Jax

Chief Trolling offICEr
Can anyone tell me who won the greek show @ GSU?

The Deltas & Alphas won at SU.

Man SU Alphas been good for a loooong time.... Congrats! That just goes to show you that one individual organization isnt just dominant at all colleges.

Jus like at Gram, no lie the q's run it.... but they be havin everybody think thats how it is at every HBCU and other colleges and universities

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Man SU Alphas been good for a loooong time.... Congrats! That just goes to show you that one individual organization isnt just dominant at all colleges.

Jus like at Gram, no lie the q's run it.... but they be havin everybody think thats how it is at every HBCU and other colleges and universities

It's only because it's true... the Good Bruhs of Omega Psi Phi have so much enthusiasm and Bravado that we naturally draw folks attention. Some hate us for it and some love us for it. But the thing about the bruhs is that when we do our shows, it ain't so much to win a competition as it is to please the other bruhs in the audience. Don't get me wrong, the prize money is nice...but Ques really don't give a dog's azz what others think...as long as the bruhs bark out approval.:lol:

Forreal though.

The Bruhz please The Bruhz. If you dont like our show, then oh well.

Bruhz be more worried about outher bruhz calling they show "no out" and/or "cat" and worry about the wreckfest after it than the judges points.

:lol:

GSU Homecoming Results

1. Delta Sigma Theta
2. Zeta Phi Beta

1. Alpha Phi Alpha
2. Omega Psi Phi

Thanks frat... I forgot to post the results.

Sororities

1. Delta Sigma Theta
2.Zeta Phi Beta
3. Sigma Gamma Rho

Fraternities
1. Alpha Phi Alpha
2. Phi Beta Sigma
3. Iota Phi Theta

It's only because it's true... the Good Bruhs of Omega Psi Phi have so much enthusiasm and Bravado that we naturally draw folks attention. Some hate us for it and some love us for it. But the thing about the bruhs is that when we do our shows, it ain't so much to win a competition as it is to please the other bruhs in the audience. Don't get me wrong, the prize money is nice...but Ques really don't give a dog's azz what others think...as long as the bruhs bark out approval.:lol:

That may be true in other cities, but the Alpha's own the campuses of New Orleans and have been for a very long time. For the most part most of Louisiana. I need to send my cuz your post so he can read your competition statement. I've been tellin boy what you just said for quite some time.:no:

Forreal though.

The Bruhz please The Bruhz. If you dont like our show, then oh well.

Bruhz be more worried about outher bruhz calling they show "no out" and/or "cat" and worry about the wreckfest after it than the judges points.

:lol:

At least both of you admitted it!

Thanks frat... I forgot to post the results.

Sororities

1. Delta Sigma Theta
2.Zeta Phi Beta
3. Sigma Gamma Rho

Fraternities
1. Alpha Phi Alpha
2. Phi Beta Sigma
3. Iota Phi Theta

Frat after seeing that show the money is in the bag! I hope they win districts in January when we freeze Ruston.

Frat after seeing that show the money is in the bag! I hope they win districts in January when we freeze Ruston.

Most Definitely Frat...

One of my chapter bruhs from Xi Nu was at the show and we talked about stepping for district like they did in Lafayette. I'm still debating it but one never knows.(since they look at me as the step master).

Most Definitely Frat...

One of my chapter bruhs from Xi Nu was at the show and we talked about stepping for district like they did in Lafayette. I'm still debating it but one never knows.(since they look at me as the step master).

Yeah I was in Lafayette for that one.

Bruh that is so true!

That is just some bullisht excuse you lame arse dawgs tell yourselves because you never win any shows. Truth be told nobody cares for all that jumping and barking isht.

Up this way in VA, the Nupes won both the Alumni and HC step shows @ Norfolk State. The new boys just krossed 3 weeks ago, and still came out and took the show! That's how the Nupes do. We not only know our show is tight, but so do the judges,and of course we always get the steal the show with the ladies.

Pimp or Die!

That is just some bullisht excuse you lame arse dawgs tell yourselves because you never win any shows. Truth be told nobody cares for all that jumping and barking isht.

Up this way in VA, the Nupes won both the Alumni and HC step shows @ Norfolk State. The new boys just krossed 3 weeks ago, and still came out and took the show! That's how the Nupes do. We not only know our show is tight, but so do the judges,and of course we always get the steal the show with the ladies.

Pimp or Die!

Man you are a hater! No B.S. just facts! The Ques run everything.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
If I am hater, I guess all the judges are haters too......LOL!! I guess yall running everything is according to yall too?

Pimp or Die!

Suge,
You're saying that E PI (A Phi A) didn't win NSU stepshow. That is a first. They have been holding it down for years.

Suge,
You're saying that E PI (A Phi A) didn't win NSU stepshow. That is a first. They have been holding it down for years.

Well that is over now. They had won 5 yers in a row, but now that EZ Mobb is back....the streak is over.

Back