Hey!!

Vinita

Let's Go Lions, GO!
I think (I hope) I have defeated my scanner! Can y'all see me over there?

<<-----------

I see some cute girl smiling......but that can't be Vinita because the face doesn't match the "LIP SERVICE" we get on the SWACPage.

*snicker*

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
<font color=blue>Because I see your 2001 Watt Smile, I believe you have defeated the scanner!

First Round to Vinita! :D</font>

Yea Right!!!! *snicker*

I understand you best friend who doesn't have a computer is cute, but you didn't have to scan HER picture and place it under your name.

Originally posted by Vinita
Thanks for the compliment!

:D

There is no way in HELL that a graduate of UAPB can be that cute. I think that babe used to hang out with the NUPES. hmmmmmmmmmm

Let me check my photo album.

WOW!!!!

I really like UAPB, and I hope they win their games, and I wanted to attend UAPB, and I would like to have a date, and I won't mention it to my wife, and...

Congrats on defeating the scanner...and capturing my heart!!!:emlaugh:

Boy that's SUGE 4th babies momma.

Originally posted by MikeBigg
WOW!!!!

I really like UAPB, and I hope they win their games, and I wanted to attend UAPB, and I would like to have a date, and I won't mention it to my wife, and...

Congrats on defeating the scanner...and capturing my heart!!!:emlaugh:

THAT IS ME!!

Where's that doggoned LADYJAG when I need her!

Also, I would like to inquire ... who is this "potty mouth" you people keep referring to?

:confused:

;)

The teeth are the result of 2 1/2 years of braces, and obsessive dental care on account of my orthodontist told me, "If you don't take care of your teeth while you have braces on, when you take them off, your teeth will be gray."
That was ALL it took!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: THAT IS ME!!

Originally posted by Vinita
Where's that doggoned LADYJAG when I need her!

Also, I would like to inquire ... who is this "potty mouth" you people keep referring to?

:confused:

;)

The teeth are the result of 2 1/2 years of braces, and obsessive dental care on account of my orthodontist told me, "If you don't take care of your teeth while you have braces on, when you take them off, your teeth will be gray."
That was ALL it took!

Nita,

You rang? Sorry I'm tardy soror but I was trying to get my FINE on at the gym. :D

Now everyone back up off the DIVA or there will be HELL to pay. :redhot:

Interesting...

Nice avatar, oh VOCIFEROUS One! :D

Hmmm....kinda reminds me of...

e06.jpg

;)

Back