Hey VALLEY!!! Uhh...nevermind!!! Hey ALABAMA A&M!!!

Antroy

We play Valley this weekend at Alcorn but I have more pressing things to worry about. So, I'll just look over Valley and get straight to the question for Alabama A&M.

Are you all coming to Alcorn this year? I know that you all were saying that you would be here when the season started but we know how things can change. I just wanted to know if anything had changed. I'm looking for to seeing you all for the first time since the first SCG in '99.

So, what's the deal?

FROM WHAT THAEY'VE BEEN TOLD BE THE DIRECTOR, THEY WILL BE THERE.

SO, I HOPE Y'ALL LOOK A BETTER THAN WHAT I SAW WHEN Y'ALL PLAYED BAMA STATE.:bawling: :eek: :bawling: :eek: :bawling: :eek:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
WELL I'M NOT GOING TO SAY ANYTHING SMART BUT I DO THINK BOTH BANDS WILL DO GOOD BUT I ALSO MUST ADD THAT ALCORN SHOULDN'T SLEEP ON VALLEY

Originally posted by J_Redd
WELL I'M NOT GOING TO SAY ANYTHING SMART BUT I DO THINK BOTH BANDS WILL DO GOOD BUT I ALSO MUST ADD THAT ALCORN SHOULDN'T SLEEP ON VALLEY

ANYTHING SAID BY ANYBODY IN VALLEY'S BAND REALLY IS NOT WORTH GIVE A COMMENT TO.....EVERYBODY OWN'S Y'ALL ARE GARBAGE ANYWAY :( :(

Now that it's Alcorn-AAMU week and this game is a big one for both teams (AAMU wins, they win the SWAC East; Alcorn wins and SCG hopes are still alive), how many of the AAMU people are going to be here for the game?

JUST THE BAND, CHEERLEADERS, AND ALUMNI.......I HAVE CAME DOWN THE LAST TIME AAMU PLAYED, AND I JUST CAN'T COME TO "THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE" THIS TIME, BUT I DO WISH BOTH TEAMS AND BANDS LUCK. GO BULLDOGS!!!!!!!:) :) :) :) :)

Back