Hey SUcks Y'all Fire Odums Yet?

Well if owning us means we get to beat you at your OWN homecoming, keep owning us

59267838.jpg

Do you really want me to post the overall series between SU and PV? I mean, seriously. I'd hate to. But hey, at least you beat us this past year for homecoming.

Let me know when you get a trophy for that. LOL!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Things definitely go in cycles. Doug, Spears, and Broadway all experienced a time when those gremlins in North Louisiana would rather see them dead than alive. Even the legendary coach himself Eddie Robinson last days on this earth weren't too pleasant. It wasn't even safe for him to go watch them gremlins play a game and they made the man stand in line to buy a ticket just to get into a stadium named after him. Now these gremlins in North Louisiana are finally happy, but wait until that Ukraine head mug experiences his first losing season, it will be the Civil War all over again in those piney woods.

ncf_eddierob06.jpg

images

Is that a knife or a booger that Doug has stuck in coach Rob's back???
dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

ncf_eddierob06.jpg

Man, I always wondered what Doug was doing in the background of that picture. Is he counting silver?

I'm going to help you lurkers out on how to smack us for the rest of the year. They kick our ass so bad in the BC this year that they stop kicking their own asses.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
It was 80 consecutive games we lost. You people cannot HELP but reaffirm Bewild's position that you cannot count. smh But what does all that have to do w/ that thing in my signature? lol I can do that @ least 16 more X, btw. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Dude all you want to talk about is that stadium that NOBODYYYYYYYYYY WILL BE SITTING IN!!!! Not many follow PISSY VIEW U!!! Your stadium will be about as full as TSU!!!! Shrugs shoulders

Before you say anything yeah yeah yeah Grambling folks don't always travel well but one damn thing about it those number ya'll carry for a home game @ Texas A & M are HORRIBLEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! REAFFIRMTHAT HATER R!! I told@ MSGSU a longggg time ago you were a SUCKER!!

Dude all you want to talk about is that stadium that NOBODYYYYYYYYYY WILL BE SITTING IN!!!! Not many follow PISSY VIEW U!!! Your stadium will be about as full as TSU!!!! Shrugs shoulders

Before you say anything yeah yeah yeah Grambling folks don't always travel well but one damn thing about it those number ya'll carry for a home game @ Texas A & M are HORRIBLEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! REAFFIRMTHAT HATER R!! I told@ MSGSU a longggg time ago you were a SUCKER!!

The world just stopped spinning on its axis.
The wold just came to an end 2 hours ago.
The sun just went extinct.
The world... the world... the world.

Superfluous, as usual. All of that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^, doesn't mean shit in this part of the world. :D #truthism

Wonderful!!

Long as you READ IT NINJA!! "That part of the world" SHRUGS SHOULDERS!

GSU-70
Perryman-54

Last edited:
Back