hey Noise Talka!!!!!

MACBFAC

No Mulligans!!
Since you're not really a part of the Mafia I will smack your Dumb Arse!!!

Who won the game??????

Silly kid:emlaugh: :D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by MACBFAC
Since you're not really a part of the Mafia I will smack your Dumb Arse!!!

Who won the game??????

Silly kid:emlaugh: :D
bahahahahahahaha

on the damn floor!!!!!!

sup Noisy!!!!!!!
:bawling: :bawling:
:D

Hey Mighty Hornet,

Are you coming to our game in Birmingham? You know the one in December?

LOL@ASU

chumps

"WE AIN'T GOING NO WHERE. WE AIN'T GOING NO WHERE. WE CAN'T BE STOPPED NOW, CUZ WE TIGERS FOR LIFE."

Ummmmm......JSU is threatening an 0-October record. YOU HAVE ZERO DEFENSE! SU - as long as they are consistant on offense- will go up and down the field on you next week. Grambling is going to run your defense into a pulp. Then Ark-Pine Bluff wont even attempt a pass with the 2 - 1,000 yard rushers coming in. Kent is good, Ill give him all of his due - but also by the same token if one attempts over 100 passes in a 2 week span, then yea you might expect those kinds of numbers. And I also love that 'ole' style of blocking your offensive line utilizes. The fact that you absolutely ZERO DEFENSE -combined with ZERO RUNNING attack, that will be your downfall. And it is also going to get KENT killed. He is a tough player but this offense allows him to be hit too many times unnecesarily.

And as for the game JSU is playing in Bham in December - I am coordinating a Flag-Football Tourney and I have not gotten you guys entry fee -'cause I'm sure that is the ONLY GAME in Bham in Dec that you could possibly be playing in. After SU and Gram spank that ssa the next 2 weeks -you will be 3 games out and over.

The Jags are coming....

The Jags are coming....

The Jags are coming....

The Jags are coming....

The Jags are coming....

The Jags are coming....

The Jags are coming....

Smack Us Now!!!
Worship Us Later!!!</font></h5>

Back