Eastern Conf All
NAME W L W L
Alcorn St. 1 1 1 1
Jackson St. 0 0 1 0
Alabama A&M 0 0 0 2
Alabama St. 0 1 0 1
Mississippi Valley St. 0 1 0 2

And its all your fault....cause your school sucks

<font size=1>smalltime</font> = worrying about the standings after one game.

Just wait your turn. jsue will get another COLE<font color=red>BLOODED</FONT> kick up the arse soon and very soon!!!!

Tell u what, post the standings then!!!!!!!
Oh, I forgot, by that time, you'll be singing "it's a rebuilding year" blues!!!!

Let's see,
jsue will lose to the HORNETS
to Grambling
to SU
to AAMU
to Alcorn
to A&T
to Tex Sou, oops I forgot, yall were scared of them
to Tenn St

and I wouldn't be too surprised if Valley get some of that!!!

TP and JW please send help and three cheers for ole Valley!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Did someone say Valley? Yall don't want none of Valley...cuz if you beat them, it's gonna piss me off, I'll tell the Cartel, and the Cartel will tell Doug, and Doug will tell the team, and then...AZZ WHIPPING! That's right, the GMEN got Valley's slack this year (until we meet in the SCG). Understand that we was gonna whip your azz anyway...But, if you beat Valley you will piss us off and get a worser azz whipping!

Somebody talking about Valley?

Man don't yall know that GSU is down with Valley like Bush is down with air strikes. So watch your mouth when you talk about Valley. We are on a mission to get to Valley to the SCG so that we kan whip every teams arse in the SWAC! We bout dat action lil wodie..and Valley is too!

GSU/Valley SCG 3

Yeah Mighty

Do you remember who else was putting up first place stats in Septmeber last year? I guess you dont remember the person that inspired this thread. It was you dude.

Guess we dont have to worry about that this year. :snicker:

YOu do realize that Alcorn has more wins than all of the Alabama schools combined dont you? :emlaugh:

Do you remember who else was putting up first place stats in Septmeber last year? I guess you dont remember the person that inspired this thread.
It wasn't me!!!!
Cause I don't believe in stats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D

You do realize when the HOBO offense opens up, it's all over for <font size=1>smalltime</font> jsue!!!!!

btw, I wonder if Valley has a passing offense. :confused:
If so, it's over for jsue!

Howard has a passing offense and they couldnt move the ball til the 4th quarter....

But anyway...it was you dude.
And since when do you not believe in stats?

Wasnt it you last year that kept going on and on about Kennedy putting up 300 yards against TnSU after losing by 3 TDs. Come on bruh. Im the dude at the guard gate with nothing else to do but post smack. Dont try to pull this on me maaaan.

Hey Mighty

Does Alcorn have defense? Grambling scored 37 on them...why is it that your HOMO offense could only score 17. Maybe Coles is the best QB on the team.

LOL

Now you over here pulling on Howard, huh? Making them out to be a legitimate team!!!!!!

Yeah, Alcorn won. Hooray for them. That won't help jsue one bit on Oct.6. Your arse still gonna get whooped!!!!!!

You need to be concerned about Valley putting up 30 on your tired, slow, clubfoot defense!

Originally posted by Get Ready
Wasn't it you last year that kept going on and on
Yep, that was me. It was also me going on and on about how the HORNETS were gonna whoop jsue's monkey arse!!!
Mission accomplished!!!!!

Oct. 6, we're gonna whoop jsue's monkey arse again.
Write it down, Take a picture, whatever................

OOOOUUUUUHHHHH we scccccced.

While you trippin on Howard, that would whoop your HOMO team all over the field, just like Alcorn did.

Do you realize that PV beat Alcorn and you didnt? Man this is getting sadder and sadder. YOu were the first of 17 teams to lose to Alcorn.

This is a day of sorrow for you.

Hey......you still wonder why BJ Tiger transferred to ASU? Cause he suuuuucks. I knew it when I saw Oklahoma States QB against USM. If Tiger couldnt beat out that garbage QB, then ASU is the place for him.

When you come to Jackson, we are going to put Text Books in the locker room to baffle and confuse your team. Teh Hornets will have to get dressed outside...Oooops, from what I hear yall are use to that.

Come on bruh. Im the dude at the guard gate with nothing else to do but post smack.

I'm crushed.

I would have sworn Get Ready was a corporate executive.

Damn!

Dude,

I am.....At night I'm over the gate and during the day Im over lettuce. These days, what is more important than security? Dont you want somebody you can trust over lettuce. Im moving up...last week I just over mayo and mustard.

yada, yada, yada

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

I don't have time for one of the COLE<font color=RED>BLOODED</font> tricks from last year!!! Your time is coming the first week in Oct.

Just have my money!!!!

Until then, go sit over there -------------------->

trick-backside.gif

Did yall beat Alcorn is all I need to know? Last year is just that, what are you goin gto do with Robert Kent this year. Has Kennedy firgured out the difference between hut and hut hut yet?

Didnt yall beat Alcorn last year?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by mighty hornet
[B

Let's see,
jsue will lose to the HORNETS
to Grambling
to SU
to AAMU
to Alcorn
to A&T
to Tex Sou, oops I forgot, yall were scared of them
to Tenn St

and I wouldn't be too surprised if Valley get some of that!!!

TP and JW please send help and three cheers for ole Valley!! [/B]

I see you trying to figure out how you are going to make it to the SCG with a loss to Alcorn. Lemme tell you how...
'.

.<font size=10> NOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT </FONT>

IM back, had to take the fries out....

Now MH where are you? you sced? you hiding? did i run you of again man? you just like Kennedy on a school day.....no class

IM back, had to take the fries out....
Hol up!!!!!
I thought you had got promoted to lettuce and tomatoes!!!!
I remember last year when yall had the buy 1, get 1 free on the fries. You were working your butt off! I still remember the day a bus load of school chillren stopped by there and you were covered in grease, trying to get those fries together. :(
Don't tell me you done messed around and got demoted back to fries.

Oh yeah,
I'm not worried bout the HORNETS. We gon be alright!!! Actually, better than alright. We gon be SWAC Champions!!!

umm 86,
86!

Yeah,

Im back on fries. Actually Im on fries, lettuce and tomatoes. See, what had happened was, during this economic downturn, my place of McEmployment had to let go of a few people and consolidate some duties. Therefore, my responsibilities doubled.

Well, I gotta make my rounds, thought I saw an Arab sneaking round back with a package....where is that flashlight.

Back