Hey!!! Mighty Dog!!!

Robber

Consigliere
In your relentless pursuit of the truth about the identity, and existence, of a certain TSP poster, you have prompted me to search deep into the annals of Robbers Photo Collection and uncover this priceless pic.

hN2qlI4htE0mIg6ZTWMBJnPMdNPE+yT30180.jpg

Guess who the female is in the grean jacket grinning her arse off in front of Battle Cat.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Robber

You better hold on to that pic as long as you can. That pic is a TSPN collectors item. People all over the world have been looking for her!:D

Robber, I don't know how I missed this picture. I went back and looked at all the old post and did not find it. Maybe BB, blocked my Site.

I will have to take your word that is BlueBlood in the picture. She
is nothing like what Dirty said. He told me she was fine as cat hair and I must see her.

After going back through the pictures I saw Lewis and a few more swackers. Seem like the band fan was giving Lewis the cold shoulder in one of the pictures.

I read somewhere that BB had the pastor over, it wasn't clear, I wish she would explain it again.

It was the Pastor's wife MD. Sorry, to disappoint you. I guess I wasn't put on earth for everyone. :rolleyes:

To borrow a line from the color purple...

My gawd, the dead has arisen.....

Man who is that dude in the right corner with his legs crossed? for some reason he looks familiar to me.....

Suge, you might know him. He's a fellow Grambling-ite. His name is Cornelius. I can't remember his last name.

Yes Blublood I know him better than you might think!!

His name is Cornelius Thomas...and he is my brother!

Small talk = small world. Now I gotta call him and see how in the hell he ended up on TSP in a picture with the mafia.....

Originally posted by Suge
Yes Blublood I know him better than you might think!!

His name is Cornelius Thomas...and he is my brother!

Small talk = small world. Now I gotta call him and see how in the hell he ended up on TSP in a picture with the mafia.....
Yes, small world!!! He is a friend to my cuz (the guy in the middle).

Back