Hey, JAGS!!

Vinita

Let's Go Lions, GO!
Got a question for ya! I know that UAPB-SU is a home and home situation, but we tend to play y'all in Little Rock when you come to Arkansas. Do you guys happen to know if that game will be in Pine Bluff this year? I ain't going if it is in LR.

<font size=0.3>*I'm asking y'all because asking someone at UAPB about the happenings at UAPB is kinda similar to asking one of my 3 year olds about geometry*</font> :rolleyes:

Hey Golden Lions!

Vinita, I check with a reliable source just now and he said the game is going to be in Little Rock. Sorry. If it is, please come, I would love to meet you. You are my favorite Pine Bluffer after my former student Tim Flowers! We had a good time the last time we were there, except on the scoreboard of course, the Golden Lions were most hospitable. We flew instead, rented a van. We partied with some of your fellow alums at the hotel that night and almost missed the flight the next morning.

Don't make us drive back and forth to Pine Bluff after flying to Little Rock okay?

Y'all have a good one ...

Begging the isht outta people to support a stadium, then continuing to give money to Little Rock. Tell me how it was ...

:redhot:

SS, I went to high school with Tim. He's a kool kat.

You know the stadium in pine bluff ain't no where big enough to hold "The Nation".

You negros can sit on the grass ...

Well, there will be one extra seat for a Nation member, because Niter ain't spending a dime to go to War Memorial, especially knowing the YT's will DROP that game in a minute if the Razorbacks wanna play there ...

Re: You negros can sit on the grass ...

Originally posted by Vinita
Well, there will be one extra seat for a Nation member, because Niter ain't spending a dime to go to War Memorial, especially knowing the YT's will DROP that game in a minute if the Razorbacks wanna play there ...

It doesn't really matter where we play y'all at. Your azzes is ours anyway.:p ;) :D

What YOU need to do, Missy ...

Is shut yer yapper before I call your neighbors! I done tried to TOLD you to LEAVE ME BE! :p

Nita,
It makes me mad too, but I understand why wms do it, its all about money nothing personal:

1st. Law of Thermo da ypt's is Money talks and everything else it bs.

2nd Law of Thermo da ypt's is business is business, nothing personal about it.

The problem is why haven't the fathers that be don't write a buyout clause into the contract.

rolleyes:

Oh and DtJ, we will give you the same lovely reception that you got the last time you came visiting the Roc:cool:

Back