Hey Get Ready!

MikeBigg

Mr. Get Ready,

I realize that we have never met (It's my fault, I stood yall up with the brew last year in Grambling), and I realize that I have in the past accused yall of being nutt swingers (with the bonzi pics), but I want you to know that I respect the fact that you "inspired" the smack board.

Since you have 'self-proclaimed' yourself as being "God on the Internet" and since none of the others (except the co-diety, Suge)took exception to this, I come to you now asking for simple request: Could you issue an edict to all those sorry arse no smacking schools (Alcorn, MSVU, UAPB) to go within their forums and recruit some volunteers for this smack page. I don't know about you, but it's getting boring not being able to run isht their way. I realize they have nothing to talk about, but dayum at least they could put forward some effort. I mean look at those Bamians...both of them know they will always be second tier, but still they try. Look at Sucks, they know that the "mirage" of the 90's is over, but still they smack (when they are winning). Even the two posters that Charmin has refuses to be run off. I mean they haven't won a championship since Sam Houston beat Santa Ana to gain independence but still they try. Not even the "heathen" scheduling of them Jehovah Witnesses and the ensuing smack could make them leave.

So if it's not to much, would you and someone from the Mafia (I assume yall know someone from these organizations who were charter smackers) contact these folk and tell them to get with the dayum program. Also, if you would select some from the Cartel
(not Suge, he would scare them off) to light a fire under the people that they know ova here in the West, maybe we could get these folk back functioning.

Thanks...I'll check back later.

there used to be some UAPB smackers.... Da Sperm, wreckkinred etc, but the Great Get Ready in his infinate wisdom, ran them off. As for alcorn well 16 str8 lossed will do that to you and valley well :(

Yep you are right. UAPB use to represent from time to time. Da Sperm is no where to be found. All we got from UAPB now is

Nita! :eek:

Mike,

There is only so much that Get Ready can do. If you are 0-11, from Valley, or just joined the SWAC within the last 5 years, there is only so much you can do.

You see, this is the SWAC and not the MEAC. You dont come in the SWAC running nothing. There are no Hamptons here. The SWAC doenst let D2 schools and NAIA schools do nothing. Get Ready doesnt know if you remember, but when PB beat SU last year, there were sooo many PB smackers on this board talkn cash money smack. Bucky was on TV declaring the SWAC championship after the second game of the year.

But Mike...if Get Ready were you, Get Ready would be careful about smacking Alcorn, you do have to go to the reservation for the first game. Get Ready heard they got some fire down below. Yall might be in some trouble.

FYI

The UAPB posters disappeared after talking isht about beating AAMU. Only to get Skull-Dragged in that new state of the art stadium with internet capabilities. You can go to their website and see the ass-whippin' AAMU put on them..... They archived it! :D

Get Ready,

I feel ya on some points. Especially about how the SWAC doesn't allow teams to come in and pull a "Hampton". Note how GREATNESS has done it's part keeping those Johnny Bravos from A&M in check.

As for our opening game against the Braves, we realize the tradition up there on the reservation. Any team in the SWAC, especially one with a winning tradition like Alcorn, has a good chance of righting it's ship. Realistically, they stand relatively no chance of pulling this off. Maybe against some lesser SWAC school, but NEVER the ICON!

Back