Hey Fifth Quarter Folks?!

Gotta have some music!

~pops in "Lil-Flip" CD~

"This iz tha way we ball........................" ;)

~head boppin~:cool:

Re: How did I miss this?

Originally posted by yvette23
*walks in*

Da fucc ya'll gone have a shin dig without moi?? :mad: Dat's alright, I got something for that!!

*walks out*
*Go grab Yvette and ask Psisnake to dance with her while handing her a Skyy Blue*

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Thanks T-Lady!

Uh Snake........hold this Skyy Blue for a min.......I have some "guests" waiting outside. :D

Re: Re: How did I miss this?

Originally posted by T-LADY 96-99

*Go grab Yvette and ask Psisnake to dance with her while handing her a Skyy Blue*

"C'mon baby girl!"....~dancin.....throws hands up~......"HO...........!":cool:

~grabs Yvette Drink~

I guess I'll join the party.

*Coming in the room with a case of budweiser*

Changing out that Lil Flip, and putting the chopped and screwed version in. :cool:

Re: Thanks T-Lady!

Originally posted by yvette23
Uh Snake........hold this Skyy Blue for a min.......I have some "guests" waiting outside. :D
*Checking out the guest Yvette brought to see if any of them are male and if so...checkin' them out to see if they are fine like L.L.COOL J.:what: *

**walks in with her cup of remy, as usual! ** looking back down the hallway cause I saw my cb SUtrpt96 parking the lex!

Dayum I'm late! My bad! I wish yall stop blowing my phone up, I told yall I was on the way.....here:
shopping-head.jpg

menu.gif

*****starts bobbing my head to lil' flip and sings------This is the Way we BALL!

giving props to everybody!

Re: Re: Thanks T-Lady!

Originally posted by T-LADY 96-99

*Checking out the guest Yvette brought to see if any of them are male and if so...checkin' them out to see if they are fine like L.L.COOL J.:what: *

Girl, you ain't ready!! Hold on, I got something for ya............

*runs back outside and yells, "Hey bruhs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"*

*dappin' up Ms.Sonic 96 and Lucky:cool: waiting to see what SUtrpt96 get out of the lex so I can see what he looks like *

*asking Yvette which one of her bruhs gonna make Psi Punch*

~my cell phone rings and its Jazz~

Snake- "What up dawg?"
Jazz- "Where you at?"
Snake- "Over here at'a set for these 5th Quarter folks!....plenty of chicken & beer!"
Jazz- "Ms. Sonic over there"
Snake-"Yep and SUtrp96 just pulled up in'a phat azz Lex!"
Jazz-"I'm on my way"
Snake- "Aight...later"

Aye Yvette?....you better get this Sky Blue befo I drink it!

Originally posted by PsiSnake
~my cell phone rings and its Jazz~

Snake- "What up dawg?"
Jazz- "Where you at?"
Snake- "Over here at'a set for these 5th Quarter folks!....plenty of chicken & beer!"
Jazz- "Ms. Sonic over there"
Snake-"Yep and SUtrp96 just pulled up in'a phat azz Lex!"
Jazz-"I'm on my way"
Snake- "Aight...later"

Aye Yvette?....you better get this Sky Blue befo I drink it!

Ask Jazz is he branging my LS? :D

***Thinking to myself, that dayum Jazz on the way. I hope he don't come in here with that :lecture: sh!t. And hoping wifey comes too!

Say guys I'll be right back!

Hoping Lady T doesn't get all that eye candy that I hope Yvette is brining in...

Jumps out the IS 300, fixing my THROWBACK SU JUKEBOX JERSEY

Walks in with my JSTANK nig DA DON(Tez), telling him to stop running his mouth bout some DAYUM BOOM.

I'm asking em where SUPA, LUCKY, GOODFELLA, and the rest of them nigs at....

SKERDDD........I see Ms.Sonic96, and skip over and give hur some of that JUKEBOX gansta lovin;)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Originally posted by SUtrp96

Walks in with my JSTANK nig DA DON(Tez), telling him to stop running his mouth bout some DAYUM BOOM.

I'm asking em where SUPA, LUCKY, GOODFELLA, and the rest of them nigs at....

Whattup My nicca!....~gives dap~......."Bout d@mn time!"...."Aye, lemme get that Jersey!" :lol:

Originally posted by ms.sonic96
***Thinking to myself, that dayum Jazz on the way. I hope he don't come in here with that :lecture: sh!t. And hoping wifey comes too!

Say guys I'll be right back!

Hoping Lady T doesn't get all that eye candy that I hope Yvette is brining in...
*telling Ms.Sonic that one of the guys asked me was she with SUtrp96 *

! **** had to go get these fools out of the car... they were sitting out there listening to band cd's and isht!

**** wondering why he got that SUcks jersey on

Telling DA DON to don't mind Trpt96 he's in denial and give him some dap!

Can we take out that screw now and play something a little more up to speed?:D

Let's get this partay started!

((((( Walks in with my '85 Huntsville Stars throwback jersey on
patriotic.jpg
screamin "Pass me da green, I need some weed with my Hennasy"

Originally posted by DAHILL
((((( Walks in with my '85 Huntsville Stars throwback jersey on screamin "Pass me da green, I need some weed with my Hennasy"

Looks over and see DaHill, daps him off

*Wuddup though* While Dahill drops his Hennasy peeping out the FIYA JUKEBOX throwback....

Dahill ThrowBack on fiya though...:cool:

Where in the H3ll is SleppyCrat?!?!?!??!

Somebody tell em put that DM stick down and get over here!!!!!!

Peeping over trying to see what Ms.Sonic96 has on under them booty tight pants....

I think I see a lining.......walks a lil closer puts arm around her shoulder to get a better look

A G-String it is...life is good!!;)

Originally posted by SUtrp96
Where in the H3ll is SleppyCrat?!?!?!??!

Somebody tell em put that DM stick down and get over here!!!!!!

Peeping over trying to see what Ms.Sonic96 has on under them booty tight pants....

I think I see a lining.......walks a lil closer puts arm around her shoulder to get a better look

A G-String it is...life is good!!;)

A where is XHALE???

Hoping she ain't invite my sister :lol: if so she better be fully dressed!!!!!:mad:

Originally posted by DAHILL
((((( Walks in with my '85 Huntsville Stars throwback jersey on screamin "Pass me da green, I need some weed with my Hennasy"
*referring Dahill over to Lucky for his requested products*

Back