Hey, Can we setup a memorial Room/thread for our friends who have gone on?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I usually move those type threads into the Hall of Fame when they have run their course on one of the main forums.

And that practice should continue. I don't think a memorial forum is needed at this time.

I usually move those type threads into the Hall of Fame when they have run their course on one of the main forums.

And that practice should continue. I don't think a memorial forum is needed at this time.
So, that's a "no" to immortalizing some of our good friends that use to post on here with a forum with pictures and comments from them? Gotcha.

Humph..

So, that's a "no" to immortalizing some of our good friends that use to post on here with a forum with pictures and comments from them? Gotcha.

Humph..

It's no to creating another forum for this since we already post them in the Hall of Fame threads. Those comments and pictures that people post will be immortalized there.

It's no to creating another forum for this since we already post them in the Hall of Fame threads. Those comments and pictures that people post will be immortalized there.
How can we add pics to those HOF threads once they go in there? Is the HOF forum open to posting pics and comments in there?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
InMemoriamHeader.jpg

BAMA St guy
CHEROKEE
FuFu
jagface
Mr. Tiger
Robber
Simply Redd
ThrowForSix

Back