Hey Bama State: Why did L.C. Cole give out watches last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have anything to show for the 90s? Surely you won something in the 2000s? What has Gump state ever done that was of any significance to sports? Your best team ever could only beat JSU by one point. Now you schedule 3 D2 teams so you can break .500. This is beyond sad crab. Get some help.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Originally posted by mighty hornet
Media Guy,

When Dekalb Tech (a unit of the Dekalb County School System) gets a team, then we'll talk!

Mighty Hornet,

I just love the DeKalb Tech smack. Here is the real secret. Unless you are studying to be a doctor, lawyer, engineer, or another specialized profession then you might as well get a job out of high school.

I did not need to go to a four year institution. When you get that degree from Bama State(a friggin state school), you will to compete with everyone else. I really enjoy the friggin competition. I have done more with an associate's degree than most graduate students. Bama State may help you get a job, but its up to you to show just cause to keep it.

I was the ONLY black photographer working the Gator Bowl this year. I was side by side with Virginia Tech, Clemson, and various other graduates. The person with the best product will make the money.

Welcome to the real world, Mighty Hornet. That Bama State degree will not pay your rent.

Originally posted by DAHILL
Mighty Hornet you better shutup before OJ get you. Media Man looks EXACTLY like a broke OJ Simpson.

But this is a valid question. I was wondering why they were getting a standing ovation for coming in second place. It was cool with the Cali players were crip walking though. lmao

Dahill,

What is your friggin problem? What does OJ have to do with this thread. For the friggin record: OJ is not broke. Get your facts straight before running off at the mouth.

You need to find some common sense. You stood in line at three different clubs and got turned away at all of them. Why you did not leave after the first one turned you away? Also, heckling a player's mother is very below average.

[Edited by Media Guy on 02-11-01 at 10:21 PM]

JSU = 880 attendance???????

<CNNSI.COM HAD THE ATTENDANCE 7,432!!!

BY THE WAY J-STATE TIGER, JSU'S ATTENDANCE WAS 880 LAST NIGHT!!!!> :bawling:

Now that's sad... pitiful... pathethic.... and yall suck in BBall!! ....hold up, yall suck in Football too!!! Gulf Coast Classic??? Maaannn!!! And you came out to actually smack?? sweew, what kinda chewing tobacco yall on?? :eek2:

(A sad day in Pississippi)

Gaguars, Please get your man out of the thread... he don't belong...<b> BIFF, tell'um what J-State gets for being in the smack room at the WRONG DAYUM TIME!!!!! </b>

Originally posted by mighty hornet
Media Guy,

When Dekalb Tech (a unit of the Dekalb County School System) gets a team, then we'll talk!

LMAO.....

wonder who started that.....

JSU ATHLETICS ARE D-E-A-D.
DEAD.
KAPUT.
FINISHED.
DONE.
FINITO.
HISTORY.
YESTERDAY'S NEWS.
A DISTANT MEMORY.
MAGGOT FOOD.
NO MORE.
GONE.
FORGOTTEN

WALTER PAYTON WAS THE BOMB. END OF STORY.

SHO' YA RIGHT SLICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JSU ATHLETICS......BACK WHEN "COTTON WAS KING" YOU GUYS WERE A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH!!!!! REMEMBER THESE JSU GREATS?

QB: JOE-TUT
RB: BOSEPHUS
WR: EZRA
OL: HENRY LEE

HEAD COACH: MASTER

OHHHHHHH I WISH I WUZ IN THE LAND OF COTTON........
LOOK AWAAAYY...
LOOK AWAAYYY...
LOOK AWAAYYY...
DIXIE LAND!!!!!!!

ALL OF THESE WRIST WATCHES COME EQUIPPED WITH SECRET SUPER SENSITIVE SYNCHRONIZED MECHANISMS DESIGNED TO "CHIME" LOUDLY IF JSU GETS 6 WINS IN BASKETBALL THIS YEAR.

WE ALL EXPECT NO NOISE FROM OUR WATCHES THIS SEASON.

JSU ATHLETICS ARE DEAD.

Fiyah,

MIT does not have a football team either. I guess Mighty Hornet plans on attending Bama State forever. I wish Microsoft would have came along a little quicker. Is a Harvard graduate a better person than you? An Alabama grad can wipe Alabama State off the friggin map. The real education starts after you leave school. Never judge a person by their education choice. Judge a person for taking advantage of life's many opportunities. Kevin Garnett is not a scrub for not going to college. He took advantage of God given talent to make millions in the NBA.

Buffy and Slick,

Was Gump ever the bomb??? In anything???

Does Gump hold a series lead on JSU in any meaningful sport???

Who's the defending SWAC Tourney champs in basketball and baseball???

Just asking.

Y'all can call us champs. CHUMPS!!!

Robber please let them have their fun...

Gump state's only claim to fame is that they beat JSU and SU last year. They havent done chit else in the history of their sad school. No telling when the last time they won a basketball or football title..

Gump St = <font size=1>small time

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Originally posted by 4BAMASTATE
CNNSI.COM HAD THE ATTENDANCE 7,432!!!

BY THE WAY J-STATE TIGER, JSU'S ATTENDANCE WAS 880 LAST NIGHT!!!!

I don't know which game CNNSI.Com got their count from but there were at least 10,000 people there Staurday night. They obviously did not count those STANDING in every 'nook and cranny' and they could not have counted those clogging the lobby and oval areas just inside the lobby. "L" there were 2000 people at the concession area the whole night!! There were another 2000 to 3000 outside that they would not allow inside even though they had a ticket!

Originally posted by Media Guy
An Alabama grad can wipe Alabama State off the friggin map.
smh @ this BS!!

I should ask you to explain that, but I really prefer that you don't even attempt to do so. The mere thought makes me
kind of ill.

The worst kind of hate is self hate. Perhaps you should seek admission to one of our HBCUs. You just may learn to appreciate, respect, and love yourself, your heritage, and your people!!!!

Carry on...

MH if ever saw Media Guy you would understand.Sloping forehead distinct jaw bone kinda like a caveman....LOL!!!

Originally posted by MACBFAC
MH if ever saw Media Guy you would understand.Sloping forehead distinct jaw bone kinda like a caveman....LOL!!!

LMAO @ MAC !!!!!

He looked like a serial killer to me. I knew I had seen him somewhere before. He was at the CAU and Paine College game.

Yall better leave that ***** alone... he might go postal on yall.

Yeah feel on that DH he does look like he'll kill you and have you for dinner!!!Hannibal the Cannibal!!!!!Don't ever go over to his cave for dinner!!! hahahahaha

MEDIA GUY...WHY SO SENSATIVE ABOUT YOUR EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND. RELAX FELLA.

*THIS IS THE SMACKBOARD. STOP GETTING EMOTIONAL ABOUT INSTITUTIONS. AND GET OFF YOUR KNEES SLOBBIN ALL OVER PWC LIFE. I CAN TELL O.J. WAS YOUR HERO. (AND HE "IS" BROKE FROM A RICH MANS' STANDPOINT.)

*WE DONT NEED TO SEE A LIST OF YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS IN LIFE. THIS ISINT WHOS WHO IN BLACK AMERICA.

*YOU WERE THE ONLY BLACK PHOTGRAPHER ON THE SIDELINE AT THE GATOR BOWL EH? HOW HAPPY YOU MUST BE. (MOST NEGROES HAVENT MASTERED THE ART OF PHOTOGRAPHY YET.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back