Here Goes: Who on SWACPAGE can GET IT??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to play along....

The only woman on these boards that has sparked my interest is...

Royal One.
The rest of you aren't close to her level. She is the isht. I hope she ain't married or anything..........

Robber you got a nice list going on there buddy.
I see great minds think alike.
Toia
Tara
Ms.Sonic96
JSTUS
Kellis
Gram Tigress

;)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Before I aswer the question as to which broad would get it I must first know the following:

1. Which women can lick the chrome off a trailer hitch?

2. Which women can handle a 6'3" 300lb "Engine of Destruction" laying on top of them for 25min (yeah, I've increased my stamina)?

3. Which women on here tossid salad?

If I know at least two of the 3 criteria, then I can answer the question.

:rolly: :rolly: :rolly:

:lol:

1. What if the trailor hitch is rusty?

2. How about 26 minutes?

3. Tossid Salad? I like my TOSSED SALAD with grilled chicken, tomatoes, lots of cheese, and bacon bits. :nod: Just had it for lunch! Umm Umm good!

Originally posted by ms.sonic96

What's that word that starts with an R...? Are you asking me to go against my will?.....:read: I think there is a number for that....... :lol:

BTW It was brought to my attention that SUGE needs some ass! So I might say he can get it......:lol:

You dont believe that I would make you do something against your will, now do you? :angel2: I believe that you feel the same way about me like I feel about you, so I dont know anything about some "R" word.

Originally posted by Blacknbengal

You dont believe that I would make you do something against your will, now do you? :angel2: I believe that you feel the same way about me like I feel about you, so I dont know anything about some "R" word.

I sure don't, BNB. That's right I kep forgetting that I have feelings for you from one :angel2: to another :angel2: ....:devil2: wait how did he get there :angel2: that's betta!

Re: Just to play along....

Originally posted by Suge

Royal One.
The rest of you aren't close to her level. She is the isht. I hope she ain't married or anything..........
Same Ole G might take issue with that Suge. But I ain't mad atcha.

I sure don't, BNB. That's right I kep forgetting that I have feelings for you from one :angel2: to another :angel2: ....:devil2: wait how did he get there :angel2: that's betta!

That's my babygirl! And the next time he........:devil2: shows up. Im going to
hammerhead.gif
until he leaves.

Originally posted by Blacknbengal
Its settle then. Ms Sonic and I will get it from each other.
smileysex.gif
spank.gif

Negative, Mr. Sonic is getting it!

:shades: As soon as I find him

I forgot Mike Bigg said he has money.....hmmm

Although, Panthro's spirits are tempting.......lol:goodbad: Nahhh money over spirits.:teleport:

Negative, Mr. Sonic is getting it!

:shades: As soon as I find him

I forgot Mike Bigg said he has money.....hmmm

Although, Panthro's spirits are tempting.......lol:goodbad: Nahhh money over spirits.:teleport:

What?? Backing out already?!! :mad:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Re: Just to play along....

Originally posted by Suge

Royal One.

Thanks Suge... But look out fo SOG - he will cut you deep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back