Hear they started a little bit too early for camp

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
All of this is entertaining, personally. Probably won’t mean sh!t during football season, but entertaining none the less.

It's here. You still excited?
Ab...so..lutely! Look I've made myself clear from the jump. I was born a hornet and chose to become an alcornite (that scholly was too juicy to pass up). Almost went to jackson state though. the only school in the swac I grew up hating was A&M... and my sister graduated from there so even that has simmered. I'm happy for jsu, cause y'all aint been the same since mcnair was putting it on y'all when I was in school. In all seriousness, I hate what jsu has done to me. Got me defending y'all on twitter to idiots and stopping kids in the hall asking them if they want to play for prime at jsu. It just ain't natural, but I also got my famu polo in rotation at school too. I'll rep any hbcu to get kids there.

Ab...so..lutely! Look I've made myself clear from the jump. I was born a hornet and chose to become an alcornite (that scholly was too juicy to pass up). Almost went to jackson state though. the only school in the swac I grew up hating was A&M... and my sister graduated from there so even that has simmered. I'm happy for jsu, cause y'all aint been the same since mcnair was putting it on y'all when I was in school. In all seriousness, I hate what jsu has done to me. Got me defending y'all on twitter to idiots and stopping kids in the hall asking them if they want to play for prime at jsu. It just ain't natural, but I also got my famu polo in rotation at school too. I'll rep any hbcu to get kids there.
#salute... that's dope

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back