HBCUSports Family, JR Needs Your Help; Please Read & Help If You Can

Big Thunder

HBCUSports, (SwacPage) Family, Your Help, is truly needed. I don't know if are aware or not, but our guy, my line brother (KKY),
@JR, John Robinson suffered a serious medical setback very recently. This sudden illness and life circumstances have put our brother
John in a position of need.

Unfortunately, he doesn't have many relatives or immediate family he can rely upon now (he is located in Dublin, OH presently), but he has his Line Brothers, and I believe that he also has the support of you; our HCBUSports Family.

Your financial support will be applied to various transitional needs such as long-term medical support, relocation assistance, in-home care, and legal fees until he can be stabilized through his military background support channels. Let's do what we do to support him during this time of need and donate what you can.

Anything, and I mean, absolutely anything that you can give, would be so very much appreciated.

Thank you for listening, for your consideration, for your prayers, and most of all, for anything that you can do to help a Brother in need.

BT

www.gofundme.com

Supporting our Brother, organized by J. Brown

Sudden illness and life circumstances have put our brother John in a position of need. Unfortunately,… J. Brown needs your support for Supporting our Brother
www.gofundme.com

Last edited:
HBCUSports, (SwacPage) Family, Your Help, is truly needed. I don't know if are aware or not, but our guy, my line brother (KKY),
@JR, John Robinson suffered a serious medical setback very recently. This sudden illness and life circumstances have put our brother

Unfortunately, he doesn't have many relatives or immediate family he can rely upon now (he is located in Dublin, OH presently), but he has his Line Brothers, and I believe that he also has the support of you; our HCBUSports Family.

Your financial support will be applied to various transitional needs such as long-term medical support, relocation assistance, in-home care, and legal fees until he can be stabilized through his military background support channels. Let's do what we do to support him during this time of need and donate what you can.

Anything, and I mean, absolutely anything that you can give, would be so very much appreciated.

Thank you for listening, for your consideration, for your prayers, and most of all, for anything that you can do to help a Brother in need.

BT

www.gofundme.com

Sudden illness and life circumstances have put our brother John in a position of need. Unfortunately,… J. Brown needs your support for Supporting our Brother
www.gofundme.com

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I got you bruh! JR is a good guy. definitely going to support! He is in my prayers as well!

Thanks for the info on my KKPsi brother. I still remember the first time I met him at the District meeting over at LSU after their line went over.
Definitely sent a little scratch...

My prayers are with my SWAC Brother. God is in control of all things. I will definitely send a donation.

This is what this page is all about.

BT

www.gofundme.com

www.gofundme.com
I will provide funds. John is a good brother. I have talked to him often on here and FB.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Life circumstances can get any of us the first couple of COVID years were some of the worst I have seen, I will send something over also to our brother

Any updates?
Yeah, @Fiyah . This past weekend, a crew of our line brothers and frat brothers journeyed up to pay JR a visit. To say he was overwhelmed and overjoyed to see them is an understatement of great proportion; he didn't know about the visit. JR has some ways to go, but based on the report from those that were there, he seems to be more motivated to do all that he needs to do to get back to 100. If he does that, being a man of a relatively young age, he can have a full recovery. That is our prayer and focus as of now. Keep him lifted and support him in every way possible as he gets back to being the JR that we all know and love. Thanks for asking, good brother, and thank you for your prayers and support.

Back