HBCU Basketball 11/7/2022 - 1/1/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Womens basketball has the biggest chasm between the top 25 and those outside of it. You rarely see upsets. I’d say it’s similar to top 25 on football playing against FCS programs.

I literally came to this thread to post this. JSU is gonna be a solid team and they are getting handled by a ranked UNC team. I would say the gap between the top 10-15 and the rest is big (give or take a few teams). Like unranked MSU is thrashing us right now and is capable of knocking off some ranked team but they ain't beating any top 5 teams. No unranked non-P5 team has a shot in hell of beating a top 10 team

Howard won 21 games last year I believe and absolutely got destroyed in the Big Dance last year by South Carolina (79-21)

I look at much more than final score when it comes to basketball… JSU is going to be a TOUGH draw in conference. Even though they lost by almost 50… just looking at the size alone at every position made them look scary. You are going to have to have a VERY GOOD 3 point shooting outing to compete with them…. And you better run an effective press break. The thing about breaking the press against them is it will be TOUGH because they are so long.

I look at much more than final score when it comes to basketball… JSU is going to be a TOUGH draw in conference. Even though they lost by almost 50… just looking at the size alone at every position made them look scary. You are going to have to have a VERY GOOD 3 point shooting outing to compete with them…. And you better run an effective press break. The thing about breaking the press against them is it will be TOUGH because they are so long.

We lost by 32 dammit 😆 🤣 😂 😹

Thursday, November 10, 2022 Women​

End of 4th

• i

Wiley

• Prairie View A&M

2:03 - 4th

3:40 - 3rd

Halftime

Final

Jack Stephens Center
Little Rock, AR