HBCU Baseball/Softball Scores Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The umpire said get your arse around the bases....LOL

cleaning up GIF

Final
1645308444859.png

My take: Good ballgame....both teams have the potential for growth. Should be an interesting season. JSU has a good closer and at least two pitchers that are capable of dominating a game. Southern U. defense looked really good at some points.

Final
1645308444859.png

My take: Good ballgame....both teams have the potential for growth. Should be an interesting season. JSU has a good closer and two pitchers that are capable of dominating a game. Southern U. defense looked really good at some points.

Final
View attachment 14640

My take: Good ballgame....both teams have the potential for growth. Should be an interesting season. JSU has a good closer and at least two pitchers that are capable of dominating a game. Southern U. defense looked really good at some points.
Congratulations champs. We got work to do hopefully we can put it together while the season is still young.

Stubbs want to play small ball and put pressure on teams. It was cool that they were able to come back on Rust but I wanna see us against D1 teams and see if that works out. I love the reliever we put in game 2. He just overpowered the Rust hitters but I wanna see if he can get away with just throwing flames against D1 teams

Right now, I'm gonna just enjoy us being 2-0 before Nicholls this weekend lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back