HBCU Baseball (and softball) scores thru 3/3

Status
Not open for further replies.
When has UIC won anything? Fact of the matter is you can't give up that many runs in the ninth inning after only three games and claim that your team is tired. Your bullpen can't be that tired after three games. If they are, then southern's in for another long season.
All they're saying is we don't have a deep bullpen yet to be able to close out games in this situation. It's year 1 of Coach Jackson's rebuild process. You can claim it's an excuse, but pointing out our lack of pitching depth perfectly explains how we gave up those runs. And it's not only game 3, but game 3 in 2 days.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
All they're saying is we don't have a deep bullpen yet to be able to close out games in this situation. It's year 1 of Coach Jackson's rebuild process. You can claim it's an excuse, but pointing out our lack of pitching depth perfectly explains how we gave up those runs. And it's not only game 3, but game 3 in 2 days.
I understand what you're saying, but this sujagtilidie dude spits out excuses for southern baseball every year....evvvvvery year.

Sunday, February 18
Alabama State vs. Arkansas-Pine Bluff
New Orleans, La.
12:00 PM

Alabama A&M vs. Fort Wayne
Huntsville, Ala.
11:00 AM

Alabama A&M vs. Fort Wayne
Huntsville, Ala.
1:00 PM

Southern vs. New Orleans
New Orleans, La.
3:00 PM

Alcorn State vs. Grambling State
New Orleans, La.
3:00 PM

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
FAMU lost an extra innings contest 11-10 to Mercer last night...we blew a 10-8 lead either in the 9th or the 10th inning.

southern is being no hit through 5 by bama state. top 6...8-0 hornets.

I would rather get no hit by a SWAC school than see this.

(What I saw against DSU is that we might have 2 decent starters (starter went 4 scoreless but the BP blew the lead) but our BP is still a year away)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back