Have you ever used a dental dam

JSU*Toi

I have never use one but at work we were talking about them. How are they?

In oral sex with women, dental dams may be used. A dental dam is a six-inch square piece of thin latex that's available in dental and medical supply stores. You can make a home-made dam by cutting a rolled condom to the center and opening it up, or by using plastic wrap. (Plastic wrap, however, has not been tested for protection against HIV.) The dam should cover the entire vulva and should be held at both edges. Be careful not to turn the dam inside-out during oral sex, since this will totally defeat the purpose. Dental dams can also be used for oral-anal sex by both men and women, to help prevent other sexually trasmitted diseases. Remember: Never re-use condoms or dental dams!

How to use a dental dam

Step 1: Rinse the powdery talc from the dental dam, pat dry with a towel or let air dry.

Step 2: Place water-based lubricant on the side that faces either the female genital (vulva) or the anus.

Step 3: Place barrier on the genitals or anus. Do not move the barrier back and forth between the vagina and anus as this can cause infection.

Step 4: Throw away barrier after using. Don't share or reuse dams.

Man!!!!! :eek2:
(I learn something new everyday.......and all this time I've been doing it the old fashion way!!! ;) lol )

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
*scribbles in notepad*

"get some dental dams...."

I wonder does rite-aid have them?

;)

I once went out with a girl that had needed dental work. Knew another lady that could have used a dam to shut her up. :D

Originally posted by AAMU Big Dawg
I once went out with a girl that had needed dental work. Knew another lady that could have used a dam to shut her up. :D

:lol: Both statements have rang true with some of the girls I've been out with as well.....

Originally posted by SUPAKAT69
Man!!!!! :eek2:
(I learn something new everyday.......and all this time I've been doing it the old fashion way!!! ;) lol )

LOL....same here! Technology, what will they think of next??? :confused: :D

I've heard of them, but haven't used one........

Why use it, puddin tastes great !!!!

:D

Back